Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2014 11:52:42 PM EDT
(copied from my GD thread here)

A Juneau grand jury charged six of the family members with a total of 60 counts of first-degree unsworn falsification and first- and second-degree theft, according to the documents filed Oct. 3
Billy Brown, 61, faces 24 of those charges, linked to PFD applications submitted from 2010 to 2013 and for the theft of more than $13,000 in dividend money for himself and others, the documents say.

Others facing charges include 51-year-old Amora Brown, 30-year-old Joshua Brown, 27-year-old Solomon Brown, 24-year-old Gabriel Brown and 22-year-old Noah Brown.  

http://www.adn.com/article/20141022/stars-alaska-reality-tv-show-charged-pfd-fraud

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:08:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Lol.....

Now it only Sue could get arrested for something...
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Just like Papa Pilgrim,  I'm expecting to hear any day that he was also having sex with his kids.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:34:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Another Alaska show I missed, but did not miss at the same time....

I can't keep up with them all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top