Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2014 2:35:48 PM EDT
Not for me-

One of my Soldier's needs a good one.  He's looking for the most hateful female lawyer he can find.  

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I wasn't in that exact situation but I know that feeling.  I've wanted a lawyer who could effing destroy the other party, with prejudice.

You need a pit bull with lipstick
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Cant help, my ex said basically " sign these papers here now, immediately, lose half your guns, half your house, and take some of my debt or I'll lie say you hit me.... The lawyer bills for your court case will be far more than the equity in the house and the guns. "

God we have a jacked up legal system.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:30:18 PM EDT
[#3]
i think we all have the terrible exes . They ALWAYS get the house , be lucky if you keep your retirement . Tell him to keep records of everything and never ever speak to his
ex again only through a lawyer . Mine sent me to bankruptcy court with games when she ran up credit cards going to see the guy she was screwing behind my back ..her old HS boyfriend
but tell your troop , he may think he's going to die but there are plenty of good days ahead
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i think we all have the terrible exes . They ALWAYS get the house , be lucky if you keep your retirement . Tell him to keep records of everything and never ever speak to his
ex again only through a lawyer . Mine sent me to bankruptcy court with games when she ran up credit cards going to see the guy she was screwing behind my back ..her old HS boyfriend
but tell your troop , he may think he's going to die but there are plenty of good days ahead
View Quote

Sound advice.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:25:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Lynne Freeman.....I am told that is who most of the lawyers use..she is good......310 K St # 200, Anchorage, AK 99501  907-279-9941
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you know why divorces cost so much? Because they're worth it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:39:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Guys always get shafted when it comes to divorces, please tell me what the hell alimony is anyways. She could be a lying cheating conniving thief of a prissy b**** but all she has to do is but your honor he raped me I swear it! I've seen a lot of good men get broken and beaten down to nothing by that crap.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:06:43 AM EDT
[#8]
They will claim child molestation/abuse and by the time the case is over, guy might as well pack up and leave town because his rep is destroyed, even though found innocent.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:04:10 PM EDT
[#9]
If you pay alimony in alaska you're retarded . Alaska is a no alimony state unless you VOLUNTEER for it , well it was in 2008 when I did mine
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you pay alimony in alaska you're retarded . Alaska is a no alimony state unless you VOLUNTEER for it , well it was in 2008 when I did mine
View Quote

Ya I know I haven't gotten a divorce (or even been married as of yet) I was just saying its a retarded thing in general.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:43:50 AM EDT
[#11]
judge told me he could order alimony..I told him go ahead, then I will be filing a civil suit against her for the loss of my business , tools, and money....he looked at my lawyer and my lawyer said..yep, he has the proof too...judge left and went to talk to my ex in the next room..10 min later he comes back...OK...alimony is off the table..still got fucked..but that bought me some lube and it wasn't quite as bad....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top