[#2]
Ouch
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:26:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ouch
View Quote

No kidding, that is some sweet gear.  How many times must I say it - Stealing a man's wife, it happens, but stealing a man's guns or his dog is really crossing the Alaskan's line.  It's just wrong on oh so many levels.

Back when I was a kid, it was common to see (populated) gun racks in the back window of a truck.  I always wanted to do the same but the thievery these days just killed that dream.  Much like AIDS killed of my hooker dreams once I got of age.  I've had dream after dream getting killed off by the government and the state of America.  They say even the American dream is dead.  Tread softly, for you are treading on my dreams.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty smart to keep all your guns in your truck
View Quote

Agreed, seriously an LMT AR-10 that one gun alone is a thousand bucks at least and an FN bolt gun probably what 2500 right there? Unfortunately we do live in a world where we can't leave our guns in our vehicles it'd be nice if we could. Hope he finds it somehow someway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top