Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2014 12:48:27 AM EDT
Went out shooting for the first time in months and had a hell of a good time.  Seriously, if you guys haven't gone shooting with the HTF guys, do it sometime.  I only had 2 and a half hours out today, but I found out my first batch of handloads from months ago were nearly 1/2 moa without any tuning yet  Plus, my savage is stupid amounts of fun with a suppressor on it.

Thanks again guys.  Seriously made my last few months with that suppressor.  Now I just have to buy one of my own.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_5/431148_.html&page=1

Link Posted: 9/7/2014 2:53:42 AM EDT
[#1]
So we had 8 machine guns and some suppressors out there, including an M2HB .50BMG beltfed, and you didn't bring your camera....  Feel the shame!

Link Posted: 9/7/2014 3:24:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So we had 8 machine guns and some suppressors out there, including an M2HB, and you didn't bring your camera....  Feel the shame!
View Quote

I know
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top