Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2014 11:26:02 PM EDT
Just picked up a Gen2 Glock 20 (10mm) want to go shoot it before I deiced If I'm going to sell it or keep it... anyone know were there some in the Fbks area or sell me a box?

Thanks
Clint
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]
10mmBelow guy comes up periodically, and he has 10mm in stock.  I think Cabela's in Anchorage had it.  But whatever the case, I have some I can sell you.  Brought it up from lower 48 for a friend who ended up buying his at Cabelas. I have lots of the 180gr FMJ fodder.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:49:47 AM EDT
[#2]
^^^Yea ole graniteclimber has armscor brand 10mm^^^
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the Info, Mike I may have to hook up with you for a box, want to shoot it before I commit to get a bunch of ammo for it, the grip is huge so not sure about it.

Clint
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 5:42:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Mid Town Anchorage WalMart had some last night
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the Info, Mike I may have to hook up with you for a box, want to shoot it before I commit to get a bunch of ammo for it, the grip is huge so not sure about it.
Clint
View Quote

Let me shoot it and I'll share some ammo for free.

Grip:  Know that you can get a grip reduction job done on the grip, though it will cost you.  I would have to do it on the original 45/10mm frame to fit me.  These days I like the SF (Short Frame) grip frames they sell.

Link Posted: 9/7/2014 11:19:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Grip:  Know that you can get a grip reduction job done on the grip, though it will cost you.  I would have to do it on the original 45/10mm frame to fit me.  These days I like the SF (Short Frame) grip frames they sell.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clint

Sounds like a plan, I got to put a fuel pump in my truck tomorrow, I'm sure we can find a time to meet and give it a work out, I shoot almost every Sat but once my truck is moving I'll PM you.

Clint
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:22:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Same here, I shoot almost every Saturday (at the Cushman range) and if you hear true full auto fire, it's probably me or my older friend.  Thing is I usually don't get there till around 2:30 no matter what I do.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:36:02 AM EDT
[#8]
10mm Below

He is getting ready to leave for ammo routes on the 11th.  I have bought a lot of ammo from him, as I live in Valdez.  Decent prices, seems like a good guy.  My $.02.

Checked website, has Armscor for $37 a box of 50.

Will be in Fairbanks:

FAIRBANKS location: Ken's Fairbanks Alignment off Old Steese and Kutter - Sept 13th, arrival time 10pm - open 6am to midnight Sept 14th and Sept 15th - departing 10am Sept 16th
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 2:23:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like you're hooked up, but if not, Sportsmans Warehouse in Fairbanks has quite a bit of 10mm Hornady on the shelf.  I was there this week looking for a Glock 20!

Actually, it seems like most kinds of ammo are back in stock now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top