Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2014 7:21:11 PM EDT
Just picked up a box of Hornady 6.8 SPC from Frontier in Fairbanks. $25/20 for 110gr Vmax or 11gr BTHP. I already have a bunch of 120gr SST so grabbed a box for paper.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish someone would get some 6.5 Grendel in stock.  There were four boxes available at the PX last year.  Not sure why I did not buy at least one box of the stuff.  The PX seems to always have 6.8 ammo.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish someone would get some 6.5 Grendel in stock.  There were four boxes available at the PX last year.  Not sure why I did not buy at least one box of the stuff.  The PX seems to always have 6.8 ammo.
View Quote

First time Ive seen 6.8 in town for a while. What kind do they have at the PX?

I know Cabela's in Anchorage has 6.5. May be able to get somebody to snag you some.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:43:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:07:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I could have sworn that Sportsmans had some 6.5G in stock
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could have sworn that Sportsmans had some 6.5G in stock

I've been seeing 6.5 Creedmore but never Grendel. Of course I'm in the bush more often then not so my experience is limited.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I know Cabela's in Anchorage has 6.5. May be able to get somebody to snag you some.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice score man

I've never seen it up there  They've had it at Granite View in Delta before but it was $Texas...
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll look in the PX this afternoon.  I saw some in there yesterday....pretty sure it was green box remington, but I can't be certain.  They do have it pretty consistently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top