Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2014 6:30:44 PM EDT
Coming up to your neck of the woods the end of the month. Need anything from sunny Juneau?
xoxo
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Why are you leaving the island?  (God I can't believe I failed like that in another thread.  Would have sworn Juneau was on an island.  Then again, I did go to North Pole High )

I think we're doing okay for right now, unless you want to take some of our rainy weather back with ya.  Only big plans at the moment are to keep helping the missus find a job and deal with the disability lawyers on Monday.  Depending on what they say, I might send a letter to a senator or two about it as well.

How long do you think you'll be in town?  

I still need to get down and visit Juneau sometime though.  From what I hear weather wise, I think I'd love it there.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 1:17:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Just coming up for the first week in Sept. Staying at a friends cabin. Nothing serious. If you think of anything, let me know.The silvers are running now and the freezer is full of halibut.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 1:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just coming up for the first week in Sept. Staying at a friends cabin. Nothing serious. If you think of anything, let me know.The silvers are running now and the freezer is full of halibut.
View Quote

Will do, although the halibut is tempting
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 3:22:56 AM EDT
[#4]
If you're going through Wasilla I'll take some Breeze-in doughnuts
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Going through Canada. You want the maple bacon one? I could put them in the mail.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 9:51:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Mmmm.  Maple bacon.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 5:07:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol just wait till you see the thread on the new APD car.  That is seriously
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top