Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2014 8:07:05 PM EDT
I'm just looking for a freaking O-ring I don't want to have to pay shipping that costs more than the item. Who carries these locally? I'd buy a couple from a private party too. Anybody wanna help me out?
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#1]
For an extractor? How many you want? I bought 10 or a dozen, and haven't used any yet.

The 'best/correct' thing to do is buy the Colt spring/insert parts; then you probably won't need an O-ring. But I'm happy to send you an O-ring via USPS, or we can meet. We might be going to the Bear Paw parade tomorrow at 11am.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 9:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Valley Armory in Palmer if you don't get a chance to meet Alaskas
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For an extractor? How many you want? I bought 10 or a dozen, and haven't used any yet.

The 'best/correct' thing to do is buy the Colt spring/insert parts; then you probably won't need an O-ring. But I'm happy to send you an O-ring via USPS, or we can meet. We might be going to the Bear Paw parade tomorrow at 11am.
View Quote

Well I swapped out the extractor spring for a stronger one from Sprinco and I lost the original one. My rifle cycles fine but it doesn't eject the cartridge after firing it's my guess that this is the issue.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#4]
D.A.R.K. Systems, in  Wasilla should have them if you can`t find them.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I won't be able to go to the parade because of work if you live here in Eagle River we can figure something out. I work in the Fred Meyer meat dept.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 11:17:58 AM EDT
[#6]
What they said. Plus, check out the gun trading/selling/ammo neckbearding pages on facebook. There's quite a few builders around the valley.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 1:20:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm just looking for a freaking O-ring I don't want to have to pay shipping that costs more than the item. Who carries these locally? I'd buy a couple from a private party too. Anybody wanna help me out?
View Quote

NAPA!
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Left them at the counter for you.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 10:05:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Left them at the counter for you.
View Quote

Yeah I got them thanks!! I was in the back didn't understand what my coworker was saying. Appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top