Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2014 8:18:05 PM EDT
I posted this in GD but figure you guys in here might appreciate it more.

Make sure your airline miles number is linked to your club card. You can do this on their website. Right now they have a 4x airline miles promotion happening until 4/22.

Not sure what else is going on but I spent $202 dollars there and got 8,500 bonus miles. Went back a couple hours later, spent $95 bucks and got 3,350 more bonus miles.  Plus you get base miles and additional miles from your airlines card rewards. So my total miles today are 12,447 from spending just under $300 at Safeway.

That's a plane ticket worth depending on where you're going. Buying this many miles from the website would cost ~$330.00!!

I figured this must be some kind of error so I called the Safeway rewards customer service and they said the bonus miles were valid.

I'm wondering what would happen if I went and bought Safeway gift cards....
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, pretty good way to get miles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top