Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2014 9:53:13 PM EDT
I want to take a carbine class this summer, I know of AK Tactical, who else offers training around here? Does anybody have any experience with any of these places? If so how was it and do you have any suggestions for a specific one over another?

I have neve really received any formal firearms training, my dad taught me firearm safety when I was really young, but not a whole lot about how to shoot.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 5:51:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I know a place that'll not only pay you to train, they'll also provide the bullets too. And, if you're highspeed enough, you'll even get some free skydiving classes thrown in too.

Otherwise.... I got nothin'
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 7:32:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I almost did that when I was younger. Not in the cards for me now haha.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you checked with Birchwood? Maybe they have something or know of, considering they're the prime candidate for ranges used for any classes in this area.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Redback one is coming up this fall.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Just read up on Redback One, thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#6]
there was a swat trooper and some of his team members who run condition red training group, I took a basic 1 day class from them way back, I haven't seen anything else by them in a while though.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I remember that and looked for their website when this post came up
No luck on finding it though
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
there was a swat trooper and some of his team members who run condition red training group, I took a basic 1 day class from them way back, I haven't seen anything else by them in a while though.

I remember that and looked for their website when this post came up
No luck on finding it though

http://conditionred.org/

Looks like they just had a concealed carry class in Sitka (well unless that was April of last year).
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top