Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2017 1:50:01 PM EDT
It's located in MN. Like everyone, time is a commodity. Anyone have experience shipping a vehicle? Hiring a driver?

Eden Prairie to DSM

Looking for suggestions.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I hear a lot of people use Uship.com.

I just flew to New Mexico and drove one back. That's part of the fun.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 3:13:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy me a trailer and I'll haul it to Des Moines for you. Delivered in your driveway!

Otherwise find some friends to go pick it up and drive it back I've done that for people before
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#3]
That's maybe a three hour drive.  Not worth shipping for that short of a distance.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's located in MN. Like everyone, time is a commodity. Anyone have experience shipping a vehicle? Hiring a driver?

Eden Prairie to DSM

Looking for suggestions.  Thanks.
View Quote

Is it drivable or must be trailered? I used to do vehicle transport for people all the time. Thinking about getting back into it full time....

Feel free to message me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 7:30:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the offer. I ended up finding a guy out of fort dodge.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top