Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 6/26/2017 12:25:42 PM EDT
in being an Iowa resident..  I am transferring inside my company to Murray, KY.  I am packing up the house and driving down this weekend.  Had to put it off until I could get my last couple of cans, and they came in a week ago.

It has been a bunch of fun hanging out with a large group here, between the CCA classes with Romp and RLarge, the eat and shoots at CCA with Mike and other events like the Bros dinner and a movie.  I hope the tradition of those hangouts continues.

All the best to you bunch of malcontents and jokers.  

Cargo aka Russ
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Gonna miss eating dutch pastries with you at the CCA events Russ!

Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.  

Keep your canteens full and your mags topped off.  Stay frosty.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to lose an ally, but safe travels.

Seems like KY is exploding these days. The company I work for has expanded massively down there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:09:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Good Luck!
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, but i don't have any machine guns yet, so i don't know if i will fit in with the KYHTF.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for pitching in, your advocacy, and your business over the years russ!  you're a good egg.  my best on all new scenery!

-michael
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#7]
If you want another way to spend even more of your moldy money, I know a guy that teaches at Murray State or whatever it is that can get you started in amateur high powered rocketry.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top