Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 6/19/2017 7:35:25 PM EDT
I specifically need a dentist, but could use a primary also.

I live in South DSM and am willing to drive anywhere in the metro area.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been happy with my dentist, John Greiner, who is on Fleur Drive.

Mercy South doctors have a heck of a wait time, and I'm pretty sure the one I use isn't taking on more clients.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 4:35:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I used to go to Dr. Reed on SW 9th, just south of Watrous. Great guy.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been happy with my dentist, John Greiner, who is on Fleur Drive.

Mercy South doctors have a heck of a wait time, and I'm pretty sure the one I use isn't taking on more clients.
View Quote
Greiner was listed on my insurance. Think I might be making an appt in the near future.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#4]
doc malea jensen of center stage primary care is a great consideration if you're after a primary doc.  she owns and runs her own practice.  when you call either she answers or her nurse.  no bullshit.  no run around.  no long wait times.  just straight forward stuff and she has cash prices for a lot of stuff.  sometimes with messed up policies it's cheaper just to pay her a few bucks cash than adhere to some nutty deductible.  

conservative and good on our issues at the core as well.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 12:59:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
doc malea jensen of center stage primary care is a great consideration if you're after a primary doc.  she owns and runs her own practice.  when you call either she answers or her nurse.  no bullshit.  no run around.  no long wait times.  just straight forward stuff and she has cash prices for a lot of stuff.  sometimes with messed up policies it's cheaper just to pay her a few bucks cash than adhere to some nutty deductible.  

conservative and good on our issues at the core as well.  
View Quote
Thanks. I am a fan of no bullshit docs.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Lakeview Family Dental Dr. James Hourigan dentist

Dentist in West Des Moines, Iowa 6000 University Ave # 430, West Des Moines, IA 50266
Phone: (515) 222-0066

https://www.mercydesmoines.org/find-a-doctor/christopher-white   Dr Christopher White   MERCY Primary Health Care  (small clinic south of Mercy Main Hospital downtown) (515) 643-4610
250 Laurel St.  Des Moines, IA 50314
NOTE :  He's an Army Guard Doc and he teaches the med students + a pro gun guy.

I use Stephan Nowak in Ankeny at Mercy North and like him but I live there in Ankeny and work for Mercy Downtown so I know a lot of these guys.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 11:08:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I need a new GP, OST.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top