Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2017 7:57:55 PM EDT
Well, I see it didn't take long for the IGO to try to capitalize on the event in Virginia today! Fundraising Emails are out already!  
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I am so god damn sick of all this shit.  Democrats and anti gunners are just killing this country.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am so god damn sick of all this shit.  Democrats and anti gunners are just killing this country.
View Quote
Along with psycho morons shooting people.

Politicians love that shit. Makes their agendas that much easier to push.

Too bad someone didn't ballbat his head in.

Then they could focus on ballbat legislation instead of our guns.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Since this is turning into a bitch thread.  One thing that truly pisses me off are the damn liberals. I have never seen this country more divided.  Trump won, Hillary lost, get over it.  Get behind and support the president for the greater good on the country.  He's not perfect but that's what was decided. My neighbor and I talk about every day, he's a right winger republican, former gun store owner, and even thinks we are headed towards a deep divide in the country.
Oh and I hate the media too. .....-and anchovies on pizza, hate that too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually I started the thread to bitch about that phoney Aaron Dorr  and the IGO, but oh well, whatever makes everyone feel good I guess!  
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Put it back on the rails some?
IGO link
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw someone with an IGO sticker on their back window here in Mason City.  My first thought was that he was obviously an idiot
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#7]
And FAD

F***
Aaron
Dorr
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:32:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put it back on the rails some?
IGO link
View Quote
Ah yes! Well done!  
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top