Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/21/2017 8:30:19 PM EDT
Anyone in central IA running a sale on the .45? With the $75 rebate I am feeling the need to pick one up. I missed the Brownells deal ($210.00 after rebate) they are out of stock.
If there is any other local dealers running something close to PSA's deal ($274.00 after rebate) I would be interested. Yes I am being stingy and not wanting to pay a transfer fee...
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 10:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoot me a PM if you don't come up with something. Might be able to help you if you are patient.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I was just in JT Guns here in DSM on Saturday, they had an assortment of Shields that were priced around 350 - so that hits your price point. 

Wife ended up picking up a Bodyguard rather than a Shield - there's still a $50 rebate for that pistol too 
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
They're not in IA but PSA frequently runs them on daily/weekend deals for a good price-last time was a .45 Shield and 2 or 3 AR lowers. How good the deal is depends on the price of transfers at your chosen FFL though.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top