Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/13/2017 4:57:20 PM EDT
Based on the latest greatest news. I need to make an important choice in the next few months.

Which items will be sent as form 1, I know the scorpion is one and I want one AR15 lower.

The question is do I do a bone stock lower or do I go something a bit more wild like the Sharp Brothers/Spikes jack or hell breaker?

The primary reason would be to quickly identify it by the wife unit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 5:19:05 PM EDT
Get an 80% have it engraved with anything you want and then finish it. It's what I did. Can't wait to file the form 1. Trust info blacked out.

Link Posted: 4/13/2017 7:57:38 PM EDT
I have a CZ scorpion that I want to SBR something mad!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:10:23 PM EDT
Delta I love the brotherhood of steel emblem.

I may have to go the route of the 80 percent based on that image.

Another layer to this choice.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:57:04 PM EDT
I am hopeful that I may be able to get a Controlled Chaos Arms CCA15 billet lower similar to the 2012 style. Maybe with an IFC logo for a special thank you run.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 9:26:27 AM EDT
Don't know what I want for a SBR-but currently looking for the right gun to SBS. I decided as useless as it is I want a Mad Max SXS 12 gauge. Cut to pistol grip only and 8-10 inch barrels. Might go with a Stoeger to avoid chopping up an old US made gun.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 2:57:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/14/2017 2:57:44 PM EDT by wired1979]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MachTurtle:
I am hopeful that I may be able to get a Controlled Chaos Arms CCA15 billet lower similar to the 2012 style. Maybe with an IFC logo for a special thank you run.
View Quote
I'm in. I will spring for an IFC logo special lower for SBR if they decide to do one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 3:22:09 PM EDT
I have one of the early CCA lowers left. I'm thinking of putting it on the register so I can swap it out with my functional AR15 pistol. SBR when it's in Iowa and put the upper on my legal pistol lower when I'm traveling out of state. I know we can notify the BATFE on travel, but it's easier to just leave it here.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 3:46:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LOW50S:
I have a CZ scorpion that I want to SBR something mad!!
View Quote

I bought one to piss off Hillary in case she won. This will be like rubbing it in her face.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 7:48:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Beef1911:

I bought one to piss off Hillary in case she won. This will be like rubbing it in her face.
View Quote
I did the same, but before I sbr mine, I will SBR my Saiga 5.45 (It's already cut down, with a pinned/welded extension) and my Yugo M92.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:09:36 PM EDT
This is the first thing getting sbr'd. Been waiting for this more than suppressors.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:14:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hurtback:
Delta I love the brotherhood of steel emblem.

I may have to go the route of the 80 percent based on that image.

Another layer to this choice.
View Quote
Thanks, I kinda love it too. The nice thing about 80% is anybody can engrave it, no ffl needed as long as you don't finish it before engraving
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 9:01:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Beef1911:

View Quote
I just have to fumble f my way threw the process and get it delt with
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top