Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 3/18/2017 8:43:52 PM EDT
seems like they have the nicer selection of Benelli M4, is the place GTG?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:10:38 PM EDT
GTG in terms of what? I don't know that I would necessarily make the trip to the Anita shop. There are a few items on display, but it's mainly the location from which they ship the ass load of gunbroker sales they make. Denison shop/range is more conducive to customers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:58:28 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By isu1:
GTG in terms of what? I don't know that I would necessarily make the trip to the Anita shop. There are a few items on display, but it's mainly the location from which they ship the ass load of gunbroker sales they make. Denison shop/range is more conducive to customers.
View Quote
it's a gunbroker sale
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 10:16:27 PM EDT
They are good. They usually have a dozen of guns you cant find anywhere. But you have to walk through a hardware store to get to the showroom.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:11:21 PM EDT
It's a little hole in the wall located in the back of a builder supply. That aside they have nice selection of black rifles, shotguns and handguns. Just grabbed a $50 Anderson lower from there the other day, really only do to the fact I work in Adair. They seem to really do a lot of Gunbroker sales.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:41:50 PM EDT
Brad is the largest Gun dealer in Iowa they are GTG!
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 6:40:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TRON0129:
Brad is the largest Gun dealer in Iowa they are GTG!
View Quote
He's been good with replying quickly. Wanting to pull the trigger on a Benelli M4 LE tactical. 
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:07:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By armoredsaint:
it's a gunbroker sale
View Quote
I have bought from them a couple times, they are gtg.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top