Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 3/10/2017 3:31:03 PM EDT
In anticipation of the upcoming SBR possibility, is there anything I can do now (or need to start) to move the licensing process along?  I'm unfamiliar with the whole process, but excited to have the opportunity.

I have a PPs43 c and a Thompson 1927 A1 I'd like to SBR.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
My understanding is that the process is the same for those that have made their own suppressors.  Go to the Armory discussion forum on this site and start looking at the process for submitting the paperwork.  You could get your passport photos and fingerprints completed and have all the paperwork in order for when the bill go into effect.  The way the House bill is written as of now, if passed, the law would take effect July 1st.  Mail off your documents a couple days before July 1st (as currently written).  Others probably know more than me though.

I have plans to chop some shotgun barrels and SBR some lowers - fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 5:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to sbr my scorpion evo
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:18:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to have a 10-12 inch 870-and the idea of a stock on my 12" Contender is appealing too.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top