Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 1/20/2017 6:12:06 PM EDT
Question for group... I'm drawing a complete blank.

I seem to recall that one of the IAHTF guys (or someone associated with this group) ran a bbq-type catering outfit.

I'm working on a potential IFC event where I'd like to include food and would really like to use a pro-2A vendor.

Anyone have any leads they'd like to share? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks gang.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 8:30:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CaesAR15:
Question for group... I'm drawing a complete blank.

I seem to recall that one of the IAHTF guys (or someone associated with this group) ran a bbq-type catering outfit.

I'm working on a potential IFC event where I'd like to include food and would really like to use a pro-2A vendor.

Anyone have any leads they'd like to share? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks gang.
View Quote

I may be completely wrong but I think it was maybe bionic sniper that did the cooking at the 3 gun that septic had but that was some time ago and I can never remember shit
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:04:34 PM EDT
I did the meat for one of Septic's gatherings once upon a time, as did Bionic Sniper. It has never been my business; Septic is just a friend who I enjoy being able to help out when possible. My folks used to cater down in Hot Springs, AR, and I had the opportunity that summer to help him out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 7:47:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2017 8:09:35 PM EDT by shack357]
Trying to get ahold of a guy my dad and I used to hunt geese with-no idea how much he'd charge(or even if he still does it), but last I knew he had a whole-hog rotisserie built on a trailer.

ETA-just heard back from my dad-the guy's not a good option...hard to get ahold of and unreliable.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 10:54:57 PM EDT
Thanks for the input guys. Found a potential arrangement, I think.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top