Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2016 10:54:24 AM EDT
Hello all,

I’ve arranged to bring Dark Angel Medical back to Lincoln, NE again in August of 2017. I wanted to get advance notice to you as soon as possible, as I understand that the cost of this course (and associated potential travel/lodging) does add up. This is a 2-day class, totaling roughly 16 hours on instruction. There will be discussion, as well as hands-on application of skills.
Kerry and crew bring a very unique perspective to the aspect of medical training. This will be the third time I’ll have been through the class, and each time I pick up on something new. Getting a refresher isn’t bad either.

Some information regarding Dark Angel Medical:
http://darkangelmedical.com/about-us/

I am the host of the course (not the instructor), and I am acting as Point of Contact as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Registration is handled via Dark Angel Medical on their website.
http://darkangelmedical.com/direct-action-response-training-lincoln-ne-19-20-august-2017/
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I wanted to take a quick moment to bring this back to the first page, and again extend the invitation for you to contact me with any questions. I have been through the class twice now, and can answer them. If I can't, I will get the answers for you.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Just wanted to bump this again, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Just right at 3 months for this to happen. As it currently sits, only one student has signed up. This may be the last time I bring Kerry and Ross in due to apparent lack of interest and grumbling over cost.

Good training ain't cheap, and cheap training...
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#4]
This will be the last bump for the class. Current enrollment is at 5 students, with a minimum of 12 total required for the class to happen.

It's a new fancy rifle, or your life. You decide.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top