Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2016 4:17:43 PM EDT
Looking to buy a BCM ambi charging handle Saturday weather permitting. Anyone know if there will be one available?
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#1]
is this in the center?
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe so. I don't know the name of it other than it's next to a hardware store.

I'm also looking for a Magpul stock. Black preferably.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
My one firm rule of gunshows is never go looking for one specific item.  You'll never find it.  If you go just to browse around you will find something you want.  If you go with little or no money the deals will fall off the table.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 9:36:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My one firm rule of gunshows is never go looking for one specific item.  You'll never find it.  If you go just to browse around you will find something you want.  If you go with little or no money the deals will fall off the table.
View Quote

This.... always ! when do not have the free cash for a deal they are everywhere when I go in ready to buy I always leave empty handed. I am still searching for a few things
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think I've seen a table in waterloo or waverly with good ch's or magpul stocks.

Scheels may have them on hand.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I see one table with magpul stocks. Haven't seen a charging handle though.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I went friday night, I found a few things I wanted there was a G23 I saw the guy wanted $400 for but it was a little rough looked like a blind guy tried to stipple it himself I would have bought it if the guy was a tad lower on price. also kept looking a few cz75 and some wheel guns
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I went friday night, I found a few things I wanted there was a G23 I saw the guy wanted $400 for but it was a little rough looked like a blind guy tried to stipple it himself I would have bought it if the guy was a tad lower on price. also kept looking a few cz75 and some wheel guns
View Quote

We had four different cz75's at the range toys table.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We had four different cz75's at the range toys table.
View Quote

I was looking at them but I always want to find s good used deal
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I was looking at them but I always want to find s good used deal
View Quote

Yeah, we don't typically carry used guns. With as cheap as new cz75's are I wouldn't think you could save that much with a used one.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#11]
@jesb - did you make it to the show?
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 3:55:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@jesb - did you make it to the show?
View Quote

Yeah but didn't really stay long because of the damn snow. Damn semi driver driving like an idiot. I was able to grab a LPK and UTG scope mount. Inexpensive mount I know.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah but didn't really stay long because of the damn snow. Damn semi driver driving like an idiot. I was able to grab a LPK and UTG scope mount. Inexpensive mount I know.
View Quote

Thank you for stopping by to introduce yourself. It's always nice to meet a fellow arfcommer....oh wait....
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 10:36:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thank you for stopping by to introduce yourself. It's always nice to meet a fellow arfcommer....oh wait....
View Quote

I should have stopped and shot the shit with you, I will if you are at the upcoming waterloo show. because man I need a new CZ pistol
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:35:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I should have stopped and shot the shit with you, I will if you are at the upcoming waterloo show. because man I need a new CZ pistol
View Quote

We have four in stock - one is a SAO which is nice
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top