Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 12/1/2016 7:56:21 PM EDT
It appears that a format change has occurred around here and WOW! it is HUGE on my computer.
It is the only window that is big, so thinking it must be something at ar15.com.
I will say that I think I do like the looks of it, but I have to scale it to about 80% so it isn't so BIG.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 8:12:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It appears that a format change has occurred around here and WOW! it is HUGE on my computer.
It is the only window that is big, so thinking it must be something at ar15.com.
I will say that I think I do like the looks of it, but I have to scale it to about 80% so it isn't so BIG.
View Quote

Total aids on aids day completely unusable on my mobile someone email me when this shit is fixed cant stand another second
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Cancer happened.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Things I do not like is threads with new posts no longer have a yellow icon at the left and the HUGE text part; I may find more but so far that's it.
At least on my computer they are now a greyish green as opposed to one with old threads just being grey.
The yellow grabbed your attention much better.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:26:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh quit your bellyaching.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh quit your bellyaching.
View Quote

Says the guy that I was looking for at Hart's open house but you weren't there.
Sheesh, drive all the way to Mason City to see a guy and he doesn't even bother.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Says the guy that I was looking for at Hart's open house but you weren't there.
Sheesh, drive all the way to Mason City to see a guy and he doesn't even bother.
View Quote

Haven't even been in his new store.  I have used another FFL dealer for years who delivers it to my house so it just makes it a ton easier for me.  The rest of the stuff I can order online at 3am and never have to leave my chair.   Lazy....yes I am.  But I am just trying to keep UPS in business.  But if I knew you were going I might have thought twice.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 9:41:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Things I do not like is threads with new posts no longer have a yellow icon at the left and the HUGE text part; I may find more but so far that's it.
At least on my computer they are now a greyish green as opposed to one with old threads just being grey.
The yellow grabbed your attention much better.
View Quote

Change your preferences using the silhouette in the upper right corner.  You can fix both of the issues of which you speak.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Change your preferences using the silhouette in the upper right corner.  You can fix both of the issues of which you speak.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I still hate it wont let me post vids from my mobile
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:14:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Haven't even been in his new store.  I have used another FFL dealer for years who delivers it to my house so it just makes it a ton easier for me.  The rest of the stuff I can order online at 3am and never have to leave my chair.   Lazy....yes I am.  But I am just trying to keep UPS in business.  But if I knew you were going I might have thought twice.
View Quote

I'm not sure home delivery is legal.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm not sure home delivery is legal.
View Quote

Yup.  Don't care.  I still go through all the same checks and paperwork.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 8:21:59 AM EDT
[#12]
And sadly the OP could never get his screen right and this thread died.  Dibs on his guns and dog tag maker.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top