Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2016 4:12:51 AM EDT
For members in the Waterloo/CF area I found out a couple days ago Mr. Guns is putting in an indoor range. I have no idea if this is old news, but I just heard about it. They'll have gun rentals as well.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Well that's awesome news. No more driving to Hiawatha in the winter!
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:58:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds awesome, any clue on opening date? Been a little while since I stopped in.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:43:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure. They got water during the last flood that put them behind schedule.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#4]
*sigh*

I just want a little hole in the wall range with reasonable dues that has a small indoor range with 24/7 self entry/access to all members

I just want to be able to shoot at 1AM when I feel the need in the middle of the winter (my day is from 4PM-9AM)

I don't know why iowa doesn't have any ranges like this, it's not like it's unheard of for ranges to do this.

this gunstore/shooting range thing is not the kind of indoor range I seek
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#5]
They may have plans but I don't see a building permit. Nothing on CF building permit site.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:21:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
*sigh*

I just want a little hole in the wall range with reasonable dues that has a small indoor range with 24/7 self entry/access to all members

I just want to be able to shoot at 1AM when I feel the need in the middle of the winter (my day is from 4PM-9AM)

I don't know why iowa doesn't have any ranges like this, it's not like it's unheard of for ranges to do this.

this gunstore/shooting range thing is not the kind of indoor range I seek
View Quote

People want guntry clubs with $500+ memberships so they can punch paper at 5 yards.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top