Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2016 12:19:51 PM EDT
do you guys have a preference for a really quick and hand loader?  my daughter is old enough that it's time...

so i was wondering what the hot set up is for loading 10/22 mags.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.amazon.com/Butler-Creek-Round-Lips-Loader/dp/B002E6WV78
This guy. take just a minute to get the feel of finessing it (you kind of turn the crank back a little, and then forward one click for each round), then it's really fast to load your mags up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.amazon.com/Butler-Creek-Round-Lips-Loader/dp/B002E6WV78
This guy. take just a minute to get the feel of finessing it (you kind of turn the crank back a little, and then forward one click for each round), then it's really fast to load your mags up.
View Quote

I like it as well.  An occasional jiggle of the container lines up all the shells as well.  You just have to hold it a certain way and not force anything.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 12:36:58 AM EDT
[#3]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......
As fast as my kids shot a 10/22 mag, you need to have them load each by hand...Better yet have them load mags while you shoot.
It builds character and saves ammo.   Its for the children  

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#4]
When this thread was originally posted, amazon had them at $30.

Right now they are at $12.60 and $4.69 shipping/handling.

I know septic already has his, but if anyone was on the fence originally it may be good to know the price is a bit cheaper than it was.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
do you guys have a preference for a really quick and hand loader?  my daughter is old enough that it's time...

so i was wondering what the hot set up is for loading 10/22 mags.

View Quote

Just make customers load mags as they waste your time jabbering your ear off
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 9:00:03 AM EDT
[#6]
It's almost mandatory to have one of these if you're running a 10/22.  I bought one when they first came out, and it's still going strong.  I have had to clean some grunge out of it a couple of times to keep rounds feeding smoothly, but that's with shooting enough to wear out a couple of the early BC mags.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top