Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/14/2016 9:48:10 AM EDT
hot linkIf you haven't received the email, I figured I would share it here.

http://www.nrailafrontlines.com/asa_iowa_suppressor_rally?recruiter_id=304737

See you there
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:04:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Done.
RSVP +5
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#2]
If I wasn't working all day, I'd definitely be there. Getting a Saturday off is like pulling teeth.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:52:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like an awesome event, just too short of a notice for me.

P.S. Pretty awesome that Brownell's continues to support us here in IA... I think I might just have to drop some money there today.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I would love to go but I already promised to help move a friend. Maybe if I get done early.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 12:47:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I wasn't working all day, I'd definitely be there. Getting a Saturday off is like pulling teeth.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 2:38:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a call today from a guy wanting to go but the address doesn't come up on google maps.

Also both ASA's and NRA's website have the zip code incorrect.

From the Big Springs website.

From I-80 E or W:
-Take Grinnell Exit, Exit 182.
-Turn South on hwy 146.
-Bear left to stay on Hwy 146 at junction with County road F62, approximately 8.7 miles from I-80.
-Stay on Hwy 146 for 1.2 miles.
-Range will be on your left.

Note: Using Google Maps and searching for the address 5015 Highway 146, Searsboro, IA 50242, will get you a pointer right by the range gate. It’s not the correct range address, but using the correct address, of course, doesn’t work on Google Maps or in most vehicle GPS systems.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:29:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Do you have to rsvp?  Not sure if i am going to make it but want to if i can get out of some famly stuff.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top