[#1]
I like the stock!
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the stock!
View Quote

Thank you!  I have to open the safe once in a while just to look at it whether I'm going shooting that day or not.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Great videos!
I can't tell if I'm more jealous of the rifle or the range
Fellow lefty slowly getting into the long range game.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 4:52:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Great videos!
I can't tell if I'm more jealous of the rifle or the range
Fellow lefty slowly getting into the long range game.
View Quote

Thank you!  It's not really a "range" and there is a lot of leg work involved in setting up.  We shoot primarily on private land that we get permission to shoot on or on public ground.  Both cases require me to hike my targets, stands, camera, etc. out in my alice pack to set them up.  That of course means hiking back out to pick up when we are done.  We do travel once in a while to shoot further distances at actual ranges or shoot at Brownell's 500 yard range.  The problem with Brownell's being they are only open to the public for a few hours on Tuesdays during the summer months.  We also always feel rushed there because the RSO's usually have something planned and want us out of there quick as possible so we pretty much quit going there except to take our kids once in a while.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Are you competing in Van Meter next weekend?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:00:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are you competing in Van Meter next weekend?
View Quote

I haven't even looked at their calendar for the year.  F class match?  I don't plan on doing any F class shooting this year.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:43:12 AM EDT
[#7]
You used to be able to rent the Brownells range fairly cheaply, just FYI.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top