User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not sure that last part is correct if its one of their listed dealers???
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
so who in Iowa is selling them somewahat close to retail.  Stopped and looked today real quick and they had a AAC m4 priced at $1,050 which is amlost twice whT silencer shop selles them for and is almost $300 above retail.

I guarantee all the shops are gonna be selling at retail or more..... one because the law just passed so all the first kid on the block guys will want them and second with 41F looming suppressors are harder to get than normal and finally third is its an election year so good luck on finding something in stock at retail or cheaper.

while silencer shop is nice and cheap you do have to deal with a Form 3 before you can send in your Form 4 so that is an extra 2-3 months wait

Not sure that last part is correct if its one of their listed dealers???

from the suppressor wait time thread it looks like they have been waiting a month now I don't see it being faster.......
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:37:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I drive a Harley and a Square body chevy pickup Whats a muffler? just kidding !

I plan on doing research to see what I want and what will suit me best before I buy as I would like to view first hand what I want as it is something you will have long term
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You all want suppressors.  After you get one, you will get more.  Then you won't want to shoot unsuppressed guns.  They are simply mufflers for your guns. You have mufflers on your vehicles right?

I drive a Harley and a Square body chevy pickup Whats a muffler? just kidding !

I plan on doing research to see what I want and what will suit me best before I buy as I would like to view first hand what I want as it is something you will have long term

Good taste

Link Posted: 5/30/2016 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a couple on order
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Atf cashed my check a week ago
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 9:59:01 AM EDT
[#5]
According to the silencer shop site, they are currently seeing form 4 trust approvals from late December.... Getting semi closer to April 2016 by the day!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#6]
They submitted my 4 before my 3 was approved, but my first form 3 was almost exactly 2 months from submission.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
According to the silencer shop site, they are currently seeing form 4 trust approvals from late December.... Getting semi closer to April 2016 by the day!!
View Quote

My January form1 is in hand and shot it at Princeton last weekend.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe a stupid question, but how did you file a form 1 in January when the law didn't change until the end of March?
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Maybe a stupid question, but how did you file a form 1 in January when the law didn't change until the end of March?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

on a SD trust
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top