Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 11/24/2015 10:37:59 PM EDT
Posting this to a lot of forums.   Reward for recovery.

Somebody kicked in my back door today while I was at work and stole a couple of MZ's from me.  (Cedar Rapids/Mt Vernon Area Iowa).  

One was a 10ML-II that I had just rebarreled with a pac-nor 45 (don't know the SN on that one).   Blued, teflon coated action, SS barrel, Laminate stock bedded in devcon, Leupold VXR 2-7 scope.  

The other was my Rem 700ML, 45cal Brux, Muscle Brake, HS Precision Stock, Jewell Trigger, Seekins Rings, and Nightforce 2.5-10x32 R2 Retcile w/ ZS.   That's the one that really hurts.  

The loosers took my bow too (so much for getting that tag filled this year).  

Rem 700ML SN was ML025661

Here's a picture of the ML.  The rings are silver in this picture, but as it was taken tonight they were black seekins rings. As you can see, it's pretty unique, so I'm hoping at least parts of it show up someday.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's a picture of the bow too

•Carbon Element, RKT cams #2, 60 - 70 lbs
•Fuse Ultra Rest
•Trophy Ridge Micro Alpha V5 sight
•Tight spot 5 arrow quiver

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
What a dirty bastard man I hope you get them back some really nice ML's. Did you shoot smokless in the rem? Those are pretty unique weapons I bet they turn up.

ETA sent you a pm
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top