Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 10/30/2015 9:12:06 PM EDT
Hello all!  

I had my storage unit broken in to on NE 14th St in Des Moines.  The thieves got around a dozen gun cases and a MSA Paraclete Echo level 3 ballistic vest.  I'm not worried about the cases or other personal items that were taken but the vest is really worrying me. If you happen to see someone trying to sell one on social media please let me know.

Hope all is well with the HTF!  Attached is a screen shot of the vest.

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:40:24 PM EDT
[#1]
copy.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 5:29:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll keep an eye out too.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 12:51:15 AM EDT
[#3]
That fucking suks. Sorry to hear about that. I'll keep an eye out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 1:08:48 AM EDT
[#4]
will watch for it but would expect someone to not know the rules and just try to pawn or hit a "friend" who could use something like that in their line of "work".
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 10:03:55 AM EDT
[#5]
"will watch for it but would expect someone to not know the rules and just try to pawn or hit a "friend" who could use something like that in their line of "work"."

That was my concern.  It will probably be "traded" several times for who knows what.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry to read this.  Will keep an eye out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I might have an older one you can use if you need.............
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I might have an older one you can use if you need.............
View Quote

Thanks for the offer. It is an older vest I used for the range. Fortunately it isnt the setup I use for work.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top