Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 9/23/2015 12:34:23 AM EDT

Hopefully it's an Arfcommer in this video, because, unfortunately the dude in the red rainsuit is a customer at my store.

I sent the video to the owner, and she won't ban his ass from the store, but won't punish me for refusing to serve him.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 1:47:21 AM EDT
[#1]
while I dislike those idiots and what they where doing that vet had no right to basically assault them and try to take their property. Try the same thing if we where protesting ar15 bans and we where flying an american flag. If you think they are violating the flag code call the police it's that simple. He was lucky they didn't try and charge him with assault. this is still america and rights apply to everyone not just him......
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#2]
The problem with calling the police is that they don't follow the law. This has been demonstrated multiple times across the country in recent years. As a vet myself, I think that anyone intentionally and blatantly desecrating the flag deserves an immediate and very violent beat down. This also applies to burning the flag as a protest. Yes the SCOTUS ruled it as freedom of speech but it is still desecration. Not all laws are good laws.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#3]
That guy in red was a navy seal, his hat said so.

Link Posted: 9/23/2015 9:59:11 AM EDT
[#4]
That "sun glasses dude" looks awfully familiar too.

Edit: wow, did you notice the upload date on this video?
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Someone has some anger management issues, and doesn't appear to actually believe in all of the Constitution and Bill of Rights -- I guess it's ok to kind of pick and choose what rights to believe in?
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 7:31:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That guy in red was a navy seal, his hat said so.

View Quote

So was Jessie Ventura...
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Assholes collide.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Assholes collide.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 1:47:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Someone has some anger management issues, and doesn't appear to actually believe in all of the Constitution and Bill of Rights -- I guess it's ok to kind of pick and choose what rights to believe in?
View Quote

exactly hate to say it but this the same as if the libs were to act trying to say "oh I don't believe in guns, your 2nd amendment is invalid here on this corner I am gonna take your gun" also I didn't see the flag being stomped on or burned it was simple held upside down and on the ground

edit at :27 it looks like the flag is half mast and just being flown upside down (sign of distress?) which a lot of ARFCOMmers have as a profile pic........ this looks like more and more like he made a fool of himself on the internet......
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

exactly hate to say it but this the same as if the libs were to act trying to say "oh I don't believe in guns, your 2nd amendment is invalid here on this corner I am gonna take your gun" also I didn't see the flag being stomped on or burned it was simple held upside down and on the ground

edit at :27 it looks like the flag is half mast and just being flown upside down (sign of distress?) which a lot of ARFCOMmers have as a profile pic........ this looks like more and more like he made a fool of himself on the internet......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The issue was the flag was on the ground. The flag is to never touch the ground.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#11]
The Supreme court decided years ago that desecrating the flag was a 1st Amendment right.  The police have no power to change the court.  The court changes the police.   The police have to live with it.  It sucks but that's the way it is.  

It's the same court that said mothers can kill their unborn kids and the police have to tell suspects they don't have to talk to them before they talk to them.   Supposedly smart men and women who just don't get it.  This is just another example.

kwg
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The issue was the flag was on the ground. The flag is to never touch the ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

actually all he says in video "turn it around or I'll knock you the fuck out" stating that the flag was just being flown upside down and at :27 you can see it's being flown half mast so he got into a physically alteration over the flag being upside.........

I am believer in this country and the constitution but this issue with the flag being "desecrated" is bogus unless you are intentionally stomping or burning the flag I see no issue. If you do have an issue, more than likely you should have an issue with this

that flag definitely " touched the ground"

don't get me wrong if I ever see someone intentionally stomping on the flag or burning it I would have a few choice words maybe more and I am an eagle scout so I handled a lot of flags over the years including helping burn the retired ones I get you have to be respectful it does honor this country's fallen and represent everything it stands for but it is ridiculous to say the flag should never touch the ground.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 11:04:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I've often thought of flying mine upside down till FBHO is out of office but at the same time was down right pissed at the fucktards tonight at a local football game that didnt remove their hats or were playing on their damn phone during the national anthem
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

actually all he says in video "turn it around or I'll knock you the fuck out" stating that the flag was just being flown upside down and at :27 you can see it's being flown half mast so he got into a physically alteration over the flag being upside.........

I am believer in this country and the constitution but this issue with the flag being "desecrated" is bogus unless you are intentionally stomping or burning the flag I see no issue. If you do have an issue, more than likely you should have an issue with this
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg504/Bhouse10/1_zpsjtpp7uhr.jpg

don't get me wrong if I ever see someone intentionally stomping on the flag or burning it I would have a few choice words maybe more and I am an eagle scout so I handled a lot of flags over the years including helping burn the retired ones I get you have to be respectful it does honor this country's fallen and represent everything it stands for but it is ridiculous to say the flag should never touch the ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg504/Bhouse10/1_zpsjtpp7uhr.jpg

If you watch the video closely there is one quick shot where roughly half the flag is on the ground. To just about every vet the flag should never touch the ground. I will go further to say that as far as I am concerned, and I am not alone on that thought, any vet worth his service sees it that way.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top