Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 8/26/2015 10:51:16 AM EDT
Since you stopped taking my calls and Facebook messages, I'll just create a thread

I'm pretty sure Catfish has held on to that belt long enough!
We going to do something about it?
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 8:58:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in.    I've talked to Rob a few times about this.    We need to get something set up and have a great time.

Joe
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I won't be helping set her up but I will see if I can come down.  

Joel this is a call out thread and those are against the rules you should rephrase the thread as.

My name is joel and I am going to set up a 3 gun event to which I ask that we use as the follow on for the last event with the belt.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Well damn, I was just getting the leather on the belt broken in the way I like .

Let's get this plan put in motion.  Bust out the box of discomfort and the VTAC barricades.  I have not shot a 3-gun match this year due to some family commitments so I might be a little rusty.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in.  I'm a sucker for working as much as possible.  Arfcom events are my vacation.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#5]
If you need help setting it up, let me know.  I shouldn't be working 6 days a week for 80+ hours this time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:03:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Joel, you have the ability, get to planning. I have auditors to deal with.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Joel, you have the ability, get to planning. I have auditors to deal with.
View Quote

Alright, expect me to be coming to you for input though!

I forgot I made this thread
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:01:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I won't be helping set her up but I will see if I can come down.  

Joel this is a call out thread and those are against the rules you should rephrase the thread as.

My name is joel and I am going to set up a 3 gun event to which I ask that we use as the follow on for the last event with the belt.
View Quote

My apologies Nick. It won't happen again.

Bob, I'm also sorry for the callout... I'm sure you'll forgive me.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top