Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2015 4:22:46 PM EDT
Did this make the news up there?

http://kxan.com/2015/08/13/governor-greg-abbott-announces-capture-of-capitol-arsonist/

What are they saying about it?  This guy sounds like a real $#!+ bird...

Link Posted: 8/14/2015 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad they got him but I haven't seen anything outside of your link.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 5:48:25 AM EDT
[#2]
They got the governer of TX to comment on a guy who lit a car on fire?

Did you guys hear about the guy who stepped on a toad in PA?

Link Posted: 8/18/2015 12:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you read the article?  I think the Governor noticed because it was it on the grounds of the Capitol building...  The perpetrator also was inside the Capitol and tried to break into offices there.  There is some speculation the same guy may be the person who was responsible for the arson fire on the historic Governor's mansion as well...

I think "Uncle Terry" would comment if someone did the same thing up there...
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Did you read the article?  I think the Governor noticed because it was it on the grounds of the Capitol building...  The perpetrator also was inside the Capitol and tried to break into offices there.  There is some speculation the same guy may be the person who was responsible for the arson fire on the historic Governor's mansion as well...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I read that stupid fucking link.  It said nothing about about what you just posted.  Anyways, it's stupid as fuck so there.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Please forgive if i came off as a bit of the dick.  I lost my car keys and now my car just sits in my driveway, laughing at me.  I hope they bring Capital Torching charges against that guy

#carlivesmatter
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#6]
You need a Snickers.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top