Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 8/13/2015 9:35:35 PM EDT
Are there any iowa shops that carry incog holsters? I just purchased a glock 43 and have been eye balling them, but prefer to keep my money local if possible.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Are there any iowa shops that carry incog holsters? I just purchased a glock 43 and have been eye balling them, but prefer to keep my money local if possible.
View Quote

I don't know if any carry them but I don't like mine for the g19.  Definitely prefer the alien gear or crossbreed supertuck style.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 4:23:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a bravo concealment acer lb for a Glock 19 and an inforce light pretty similar to the INCOG but I have a light for mine I like how it hugs me but damn I like carrying a remora holster for my G43 I can pocket carry if I want and can throw it on my hip I paid $20 shipped for mine lot better than $70 I tried a hybrid holster for the G43 but it felt overly large for the gun.......

these guys are gonna be my next holster purchase slims_88 has his stuff and it looks great I really like the pancake wings that he does

IBX tactical

Edit: if you decide to get the remora you can use this coupon "august30" 30% off plus a free mag pouch for $23.57 shipped
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a bravo concealment acer lb for a Glock 19 and an inforce light pretty similar to the INCOG but I have a light for mine I like how it hugs me but damn I like carrying a remora holster for my G43 I can pocket carry if I want and can throw it on my hip I paid $20 shipped for mine lot better than $70 I tried a hybrid holster for the G43 but it felt overly large for the gun.......

these guys are gonna be my next holster purchase slims_88 has his stuff and it looks great I really like the pancake wings that he does

IBX tactical

Edit: if you decide to get the remora you can use this coupon "august30" 30% off plus a free mag pouch for $23.57 shipped
View Quote

Do you have the remora with the clip? I don't know if I would ever use it for pocket carry, my cell usually goes in the right front pocket.

I don't really want a hybrid, too big for such a small pistol. I'll check out the brave one, thanks for the suggestion!
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#4]
No I have the standard but I have never had a problem with it slipping or falling out. It is the most comfortable holster I have worn by far. I will correct myself and say when you get in and out of a vehicle a lot the remora will shift on you a bit but what IWB holster doesn't
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Here are my two remoras
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

IBX tactical

View Quote

You gotta see the latest holster I got from IBX. He embossed the Chiefs arrowhead on a red holster for me.

BBQ holster for football season!

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I had an Incog for my S&W Shield, sold the gun for a G43 and got the Incog eclipse because I like my old one so much.  I like the eclipse model even better.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top