Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 7/27/2015 7:53:39 PM EDT
Anyone recommend someone in the Iowa City - Cedar Rapids area that can do Glock undercut mods?

Looking for someone who can do clean professional SAI style cuts. Undercut near the knuckle, support hand groove, and polished to look like factory plastic. Rather do local if possible, instead of having to ship out gun.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
CCA in Baxter, Iowa has done some Glock mods for me which I have been very happy with. Check out Controlled Chaos Arms.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:37:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in CR and CCA did my G34, you're welcome to check it out. They do their grip texturing differently than stippling (can see on their website). I haven't heard of anyone in the CR area offering work like this.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:51:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you! I have contacted them to discuss. :)
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top