BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 5/12/2015 5:54:50 PM EDT
Click

In CR no less
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah that's nuts. I feel bad for the people they bought the guns from.
Legal or not the Feds will be up their ass with a magnifying glass!
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That is no joke
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

News says the dealer they bought them from is who turned them in.  My guess is the dealer will be fine.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:23:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

News says the dealer they bought them from is who turned them in.  My guess is the dealer will be fine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like straight purchases that the buyers meant to ship.

At minimum, we've got Straw Purchasers.

I'd hazard a guess that due to where the guns were headed, name check would sound very, Middle East.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

winner, winner, chicken dinner.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 for some great police work.  

Nothing wrong with buying that many guns. There is however a whole lot of wrong in trying to illegally ship them overseas.

As Americans we can no longer afford to be naive about potential terrorist attacks on the homeland.  

It's not a matter of "If" another 9/11 type attack might happen just a matter of "When"  .

Everyone needs to do their part and be vigilant to enhance homeland security in their respective AOR's.  

Video from American Taliban member Adam Gadahn (who got drone'd a few weeks back), urging jihadis to take advantage of our buyer-friendly gun laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRQzTP8H1o&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRQzTP8H1o
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 7:40:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Dang it
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Cant get you vid to work
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#9]
A little light reading tinfoil hat or not?

Read This Thread

And this one
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A little light reading tinfoil hat or not?

Read This Thread

And this one
View Quote

No tinfoil there. Looks to be all pretty clear to me.

Does ARFCOM have a safe word or something where you can whistle and summon the troops in case of ISIS emergency? I can be there locked and loaded ready to help send these guys to their virgins if need be. Just sayin...
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With another administration, I might agree, but with this one...
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 11:50:49 PM EDT
[#12]
If this is a dumb question I apologize. Does anyone know if these people have some kind of connection to terrorism, etc? I would think the feds could pile on more charges then what they have now.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 11:59:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If this is a dumb question I apologize. Does anyone know if these people have some kind of connection to terrorism, etc? I would think the feds could pile on more charges then what they have now.
View Quote

If you go to the link in the original thread they've posted the affidavit. Looks like there is substantial ties to something. But maybe just far enough removed from direct "terrorism" to pin that to it. However, if it smells like shit, looks like shit, it's probably shit. I say we throw these ass clowns in gitmo, or let us drag them out to CCA for live target practice.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#14]
I think I read that they are tied to the group AMAL or the weapons were destined there? AMAL is closely tied to Hezbulah and while some are fighting ISIS as part of the resistance their past kinda speaks for itself. I read another story where some guns were unaccounted for but there was a shipment that the feds didn't intercept. I would bet they are watching to see where and to whom they go to? I wonder if the people who financed them are going to want their money back or be pissed that they got busted?

They purchased multiple Dessert Eagles in .50? WTF - while that is a big gun, I would consider it more of a novelty and not very practical.

Read the links I posted above as it paints quite a picture.

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think I read that they are tied to the group AMAL or the weapons were destined there? AMAL is closely tied to Hezbulah and while some are fighting ISIS as part of the resistance their past kinda speaks for itself. I read another story where some guns were unaccounted for but there was a shipment that the feds didn't intercept. I would bet they are watching to see where and to whom they go to? I wonder if the people who financed them are going to want their money back or be pissed that they got busted?

They purchased multiple Dessert Eagles in .50? WTF - while that is a big gun, I would consider it more of a novelty and not very practical.

Read the links I posted above as it paints quite a picture.

View Quote

50cal has got to be just a show off peice(pretty much just like here)
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Cant get you vid to work
View Quote

Try this one or go to YouTube and put in "Jihad Joe: Adam Gadahn encourages American jihadists to buy guns" in the search field:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRQzTP8H1o
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 1:51:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck me.  

I was in a shop less than a month ago where a very Middle Eastern sounding and looking dude was picking up a new special ordered .50 and now that I think of it he looked like one of the guys arrested.

Can't be too many .50 Desert Eagles sold in the area in a couple month time frame.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top