Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2015 10:29:22 PM EDT
I'm drunk and we need to plan a 3 gun for this year. I'll be damned if a catfish retains the belt.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good!

You must be drunk though if you think their won't be a three-peat
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds good!

You must be drunk though if you think their won't be a three-peat
View Quote

You are no tom brady!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Just a thought, why not just a 2 gun match...  AR & pistol... easier to set-up and plan for, quick stages requiring less space & I won't have to hear all the comments about commie Russian Vepr 12s.  

Either way, let's knock the dust off the belt and put it up for grabs again.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just a thought, why not just a 2 gun match...  AR & pistol... easier to set-up and plan for, quick stages requiring less space & I won't have to hear all the comments about commie Russian Vepr 12s.  

View Quote

This is a brilliant plan.  So call it steel challenge and go to work on it.  This time people should try and zero rifles before they come
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:27:49 AM EDT
[#5]
We going to use a score keeper app?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#6]
do you have a place to host?  i can make our place available again if you'd like.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This is a brilliant plan.  So call it steel challenge and go to work on it.  This time people should try and zero rifles before they come
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be sure to zero your rifle at 45 and 90 degrees laying on the dirt off the shoulder.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
do you have a place to host?  i can make our place available again if you'd like.
View Quote

Jebus, the hangover is just starting to part, I haven't had a chance to think about that detail.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I am down to shoot!
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am down to shoot!
View Quote

Don't forget your firing pin!

Oh shit, that was me yesterday...
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#11]
In true BobRob fashion I received this drunk text.
Loving life. We need to do 3 fun
View Quote

I assumed 3 fun was supposed to be 3 gun and not a terribly awkward proposal that would likely have ruined our friendship.
Luckily it was 3gun and here's the thread!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I do love your Saiga

The problem with cutting out the shotgun is that greatly limits our usable space, if we do it at Michael's again.
We can get away with shooting into the eat side of the pistol range (no berm over there) and we could set up shotgun on the west side of the pond also.

If we could do something at Brownells that would be awesome. We could have 3 stages going at once. But, they are very strict (which is fine).

That or we look at trying to do it at the Colfax range, or anywhere else that will welcome this gnarly group.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I would come down for a 2 gun at brownells.  I don't get to compete as much as some of you cool guys and I always enjoy it.  It is also nice to make it down to civilization every once in a while.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 12:06:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am down to shoot!

Haha that was the funniest thing I have seen in a while my cheaper radical upper even came with a firing pin lol
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm in. Still never shot a competition, but would do my best to stay out of the way!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm in
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I am open to 2 gun. Otherwise the 3 gun can work with better stage design and range officers.

Brownells range is probably a nonstarter from talking to the god father.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
... talking to the god father.
View Quote

If that becomes a thing it's going to be bad... It would make his ego even larger, and I'm not sure the internet can handle that!
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:01:59 AM EDT
[#19]
My rifle was zero'd last time :). I'd be all over a 2 gun, faster courses mean more courses.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 11:46:44 PM EDT
[#20]
So ??? This going to happen?
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:16:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So ??? This going to happen?
View Quote

Shit idk bro. Let's get some dates figured out.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 3:01:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Some time in August would be nice.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top