Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/30/2015 12:31:38 AM EDT
One thought about SF427 that I ran across tonight is that if it passes it will eliminate a source of revenue for Aaron Dorr/IGO.

Think about it.

If SF427 passes and it is no longer possible to request entire databases of permit holders anonymously, they will lose their access to mailing lists of individuals who may send them money in order to fictitiously support 2A initiatives.

Pass this along to anyone you can in the firearms community.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:35:56 AM EDT
[#1]
If you are on the fence and want a summaries of the IGO scam that can be verified via  a series of simple google searches, check out the following website:

iagunowners.com

Thank you whoever set this up.  If we ever meet in person, I owe you a meal and a drink.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#2]
When any pro-gun bill passes they lose a method for making money. I have been getting their emails for quite a while and it becomes clear real fast when you see their stance and how they manage to kill good bills while asking for money to fight the anti's.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#3]
yup, that's the long and short of it. They are all about money. Money is what they do. Whatever low-down dishonest but (usually) still legal method will get them money, they do it.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top