Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/23/2015 10:15:22 PM EDT
Hey was wondering if you were headed to the CCA and Nightlong shoot this Saturday the 25th? Would like to fondle your .50 beowulf pistol.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey was wondering if you were headed to the CCA and Nightlong shoot this Saturday the 25th? Would like to fondle your .50 beowulf pistol.
View Quote

if he doesn't, i could build up a pistol lower real quick and you could use my 50Beo upper on it for mess around purposes.  better let me know asap if 5isalive isn't coming.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:37:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

if he doesn't, i could build up a pistol lower real quick and you could use my 50Beo upper on it for mess around purposes.  better let me know asap if 5isalive isn't coming.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll bring a pistol lower along, just bring the upper Septic!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry just seen this.  Not going to make it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:04:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I messed up. I never checked this until  the shoot on the 25th while we were waiting for it to get dark. I saw how generous once again Michael and Ryan are. Well I never responded so I feel like an idiot but if I could hold you guys up to the offer next time that would be great. THANKS again for everything and the shoot was awesome even though I didn't  play with the beowulf.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well I messed up. I never checked this until  the shoot on the 25th while we were waiting for it to get dark. I saw how generous once again Michael and Ryan are. Well I never responded so I feel like an idiot but if I could hold you guys up to the offer next time that would be great. THANKS again for everything and the shoot was awesome even though I didn't  play with the beowulf.
View Quote

just holler.  if 5 isn't available or doesn't bring his, i'll make my stuff available.  no worries.

thanks for coming!

we all had a great time!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:40:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
just holler.  if 5 isn't available or doesn't bring his, i'll make my stuff available.  no worries.

thanks for coming

we all had a great time!        Thanks again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks for coming

we all had a great time!        Thanks again.

I'll let you know next shoot if I  would like you to bring it. Thanks for the generosity

Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top