Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 3/24/2015 3:40:59 PM EDT
I'm just dying to say it but don't dare in a more public setting (IFC Facebook).

Moms Demand Action.

If they want some action, perhaps they should lose weight and quit spewing non sensical crap. Then perhaps a (sober) male would actually find them attractive.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Stay classy, Iowa.
(Not that I haven't made the same joke many times)
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
If you think that they aren't aware of this forum, you're fooling yourself.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I got blocked by them for pointing out facts.

Those stupid bitches don't care about facts and don't have any common sense.

(I was nice and polite when I posted on their page)
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#4]
No, these groups don't care about facts.  

Sadly, WHO's website (and apparently the story they aired) is using a picture of a child who, while murdered by his mom, was not killed by gun violence.  I'd be upset if someone was using my family's tragedy to misleadingly push their agenda.

The faux local group promoting with the picture is Senator Bolkcom and  "Iowans for Gun Safety".
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Moms Demand Anal

what a bunch of goons...
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top