Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 3/3/2015 5:40:33 PM EDT
Not what I expected, Breitbach was a definite yes, Patti Ruff didn't really answer yes or no.

Here's Breitbachs:

Thanks for the contact Soldier 65.  I'd say there would be no way this bill would make
it to the floor in the Senate but I just spoke to one of my cohorts and he says
there could be a possibility this bill could make it.  If it does it has my
vote.
Senator Mike Breitbach

Heres Ruff's:

Thank you for your email.  I am also a supporter of our 2nd amendment
right.

It is nice to know that I have another resource to turn to when
approaching this subject.

Sincerely,

Patti Ruff

I'm not sure what Patti is saying in her response.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Not what I expected, Breitbach was a definite yes, Patti Ruff didn't really answer yes or no.

Here's Breitbachs:Thanks for the contact Soldier 65.  I'd say there would be no way this bill would make it to the floor in the Senate but I just spoke to one of my cohorts and he says there could be a possibility this bill could make it.  If it does it has my vote.

Senator Mike Breitbach

Heres Ruff's: Thank you for your email.  I am also a supporter of our 2nd amendment right.
It is nice to know that I have another resource to turn to when approaching this subject.

Sincerely,
Patti Ruff

I'm not sure what Patti is saying in her response.

View Quote

That is odd and reassuring all at once.

I just looked it up, last year Ruff was a Yes on the suppressor bill. Not that does anything this year, but it shows she should be open to this bill.

I've added both to the list on the Legislator Scoreboard thread.

Thanks and keep on 'em, we've got a lot of work to do.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:41:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Ruff didnt sound like a yes to me
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top