Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 1/20/2015 2:21:38 PM EDT
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/01/gray-state-film-family-killed-labeled.html#GHXyRuLGP4cEFJD8.03

rick and romp, if i remember right, we contacted to do some training/consulting for tactics and me for weaponry for this film.  they were low budget so we were going to trade work for them doing some videos for us.

if you read this thing, it sounds really suspicious at a minimum...  talk about making you question whether it was staged or what...

i mean, an anti-gov film against the national police state and the makers of the film experience a 'data dump' and lose their film, then end up dead in a murder suicide with the back door ajar?  that in and of itself could be a movie WITHOUT the movie 'gray state' itself...

holy shit...

makes you wonder about stuff, or at least pushes the imagination to run a bit wild...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Thought Provoking.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember seeing a trailer or promo for that and thinking it looked interesting before the story about the tragedy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#3]
rick and i were visiting...  i'm wondering if this is a publicity stunt.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 2:51:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe, but just in case, keep your back door locked and try not to think out loud.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:43:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe, but just in case, keep your back door locked and try not to think out loud.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

too true...
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched the 2.5 hour video of the interview and what not.  It really paints a very grim picture of the current state of our once great nation.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top