Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 12/16/2014 9:35:41 AM EDT
Anyone know contact info for this dealer?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure wish someone had the info - this dealer had a great price on a G21 sf
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:04:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Go in and make a offer or pick it up. Used to spend lots of time in E-dale and elk run heights but never have heard of any shops in the area
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:37:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go in and make a offer or pick it up. Used to spend lots of time in E-dale and elk run heights but never have heard of any shops in the area
View Quote

I'm in Florida.  He had a great price listed on Gunbroker but I couldn't get a bid in on time.  It didn't sell.

He doesn't have other items listed at the present, so I can't contact him about the G21 SF.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:22:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm in Florida.  He had a great price listed on Gunbroker but I couldn't get a bid in on time.  It didn't sell.

He doesn't have other items listed at the present, so I can't contact him about the G21 SF.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

what was the price? maybe I can help
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:10:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$505 shipped on credit card for a new G21 SF with night sights.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Evansdale PD carries the G22.  Was this advertised as a used cop gun?  Actually all LEOs in black hawk county carry G22.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Try 319-235-9028
Used to be Andy's Gunsmithing.  I bought a scope base from him years ago. Maybe 2004 or 2005.  He was only doing buisness for old customers at the time and wondered how I knew about him. The phone book never took his name out lucky for me that year. Think he made custom lanyards out of 550 at the time. Anyways good luck.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top