Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2014 4:32:54 PM EDT
I live in AZ.  My daughter is officially a Hawkeye in her 1st semester and excelling in the great state of Iowa.  She has two jobs, working to gain residency.  She is a 3rd generation Hawkeye.  My wife and father-in-law are/were Hawkeyes as well.  She is a desert rat, and has no idea what an Iowa winter will bring.

The Hawks are having a great season, but I was bummed today when they lost to Maryland.  I think both of their losses this season could have been avoided.

ESPN coverage sucks.

I know there is a big controversy over the the starting quarterback, Ruddock or Beathard.  I like them both.

What do you IA gunners say?

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]

But srsly, I want the Hawks to do well when they're not playing ISU. Caught pieces of today's game... not pretty. I'm also not a fan of constantly shaking the confidence of your backs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:17:03 PM EDT
[#2]
If I had to lose, I'd rather lose in my own backyard.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I could care less but the gf is a die hard hawk she said throw in the backup an in he may not be able to lead the team but at least he can complete a pass
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:20:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Go Hawks! but way to suck it up today

i actually live in i.c. tell her not to drive bad, that base is covered here and also not to be a rude pedestrain, plenty of those too

that's just like, my opinion though, man.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you IA Gunners seen IA Elvis?

Saw him on ESPN, he has some good moves.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top