Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 10/17/2014 3:05:08 AM EDT
Sometime from the evening of 10/14 to 10/15 someone entered my home and stole both my SKB shotguns.
12 ga GC-7 grade II and a 28 gauge 505.

I can provide sn# if someone needs them.

I posted this in the stolen forum but thought you guys could keep your eyes and ears open.

If you see or hear anything let me or the Henry County Sheriff's Office know

Thanks, Bob
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:18:14 AM EDT
[#1]
i know you're probably glad nobody is hurt and that's the important thing, but a fucking thief just makes my blood boil.  the likelihood of me seeing them is darned low, but if i do, i'll break their thumbs and then call the law...

sorry about the break in bob.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:04:45 AM EDT
[#2]
You might want to enter those serial numbers over at hotgunz.com.

It isn't much, but it is something I check when I purchase used firearms.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn thats my town. A lot of shit has been going on in the area lately.  I know of a farm house that was entered last week while someone was home and 2 trailers that were stolen from farms recently one was my step dads.  God damn thieves
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You might want to enter those serial numbers over at hotgunz.com.

It isn't much, but it is something I check when I purchase used firearms.
View Quote

Done this morning.
www.hotgunz.com/serial-NA1344.html
www.hotgunz.com/serial-AS20728.html

Thanks for the suggestion.

Bob

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#5]
A GC-7 Grade 2 should be pretty easy to spot if it stays within the state. The Sporting Clays season is winding down, but I may try to put a few feelers out.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Had some arrests for some burglary but they have not turned up yet.

Bob
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I live in Burlington, I'll ask around a bit and see if anyone's heard of anything.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:28:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I live in Burlington, I'll ask around a bit and see if anyone's heard of anything.
View Quote

I would appreciate that.

Thanks, Bob
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 8:05:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Over the weekend a major bust of locals with stolen property including firearms, but unfortunately mine were not among them. They were caught in the another burg just up the road from me.I have reason to suspect  they may be involved in mine also. Suspect is Barry Wilson if you have had or know of any dealings with him please let me know. Other arrests are pending as the investigation continues so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Bob
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:08:31 PM EDT
[#10]
good luck.  I hope they turn up.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:58:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Over the weekend a major bust of locals with stolen property including firearms, but unfortunately mine were not among them. They were caught in the another burg just up the road from me.I have reason to suspect  they may be involved in mine also. Suspect is Barry Wilson if you have had or know of any dealings with him please let me know. Other arrests are pending as the investigation continues so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Bob
View Quote

I just heard about another break-in here in Burlington.  These idiots broke into a house at 0500 (with everyone home) through an open basement door and walked out with a gun cabinet without anyone hearing a thing.  I suppose it's time to start locking doors around here.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Some assholes rifled through my wifes car when I was out of state recently went through my beater truck also but didnt take anything. Change, CD's, gps and a few tools were untouched.  Maybe they wanted something bigger as they tried to pry my shop door open.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top