Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2014 4:42:12 PM EDT
Just wanted to give a big tip of the cap to Steve Hensyel at Hawkeye Firearms.  My girlfriend and her mother took his class in Boone yesterday and she has not been able to stop talking about it yet.  I'd offered to pay for her class whenever she was ready to do it and she finally took me up on it.

They were very impressed by the amount of material covered and the detail that he went into when covering state law and possible scenarios they may face when carrying.  She is currently debriefing me with his presentation slides and the notes she took.

Anyone looking to get some good basic training with a handgun should look into his classes. A++
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed, loved his class when I took it about two years ago. Been wanting the wife and her mom to take it too, since they are interested in taking a class. Gives me a good reason to take it again as a refresher too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:57:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree -  Steve is a great guy.

Joe
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Ringing endorsement from me as well.  I took it, and then took again a year later with my wife.  Always more to learn even from the same teacher, as a few hours is not truly long enough to get the full knowledge someone like Steve has to pass along.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top