Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2014 12:57:08 PM EDT
Me im trying to get everything ready for bow season and an elk hunting trip to Colorado in what little spare time I have. How 'bout y'all?
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Just enjoying this weather. Bow season......if it wasnt for the last minute I wouldnt get anything done! Where you heading in Colorado?  I lived there for awhile....miss it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Me im trying to get everything ready for bow season and an elk hunting trip to Colorado in what little spare time I have. How 'bout y'all?
View Quote

Damn I want to go hunt elk!
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#3]
On vacation for the next 2 weeks!!!  So f'in sick of work.  I still can't understand why I still care so god damn much.  Just pisses me off.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got back from shooting with bhouse1545, we saw LOW50S at Mills Fleet Farm in Ankeny, then went out to BWW after shooting for lunch.

Now time to sit back and hope the Chiefs don't embarass themselves too bad.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Went to the gun show today at haweye downs. Was hoping for some build parts to get started on a new AR but everything was either cheap UTG stuff or way overpriced. No surprises there. Then went for a walk with the wife at F.W. Kent park beautiful day!
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got back from a trip to Texas.  I happened to see Mirage while I was down there at the DSG customer appreciation sale.  Small world seeing someone from Iowa while you are shopping in Texas.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm considering taking applications for another hunting partner.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I would be all about it but I don't think the woman would be real happy right at the moment! After my hog hunt last year I have been itching for something bigger elk/bear/mountain goat / plus I'm all out of wild game in the freezer but I would be interested in hearing details just in case I could make it work
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Went to the Linn County 3-Gun today much fun. Spent last week building a retaining wall and buffing up in the process.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:10:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Went to the gun show today at haweye downs. Was hoping for some build parts to get started on a new AR but everything was either cheap UTG stuff or way overpriced. No surprises there. Then went for a walk with the wife at F.W. Kent park beautiful day!
View Quote

Went to the gun show as well today.  Didn't buy anything big, just a few accessories... like some $12 .308 25 round windowed Pmags   I don't even have a .308 AR but I couldn't pass them up for that price.  Did you see the Inglis Hi Power for sale?  I almost fo'ed on that.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:17:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I was at the gun show. Got to catch the last quarter of the ISU Iowa game at Texas Road House. We all know how that went
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Went to the gun show as well today.  Didn't buy anything big, just a few accessories... like some $12 .308 25 round windowed Pmags   I don't even have a .308 AR but I couldn't pass them up for that price.  Did you see the Inglis Hi Power for sale?  I almost fo'ed on that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the one right in the corner of the first table when you walked inside? saw that one, wanted it, no fo

I was looking for a stripped lower and/or some 20 round Pmags, I definitely saw the bins of cheap pmags but didn't get any, only looking for 20's, and all I saw was Anderson lowers for $85-110
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#13]
I saw some vz2008's for $650.... PSA  had them for $399 for the last few months.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:08:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I saw some vz2008's for $650.... PSA  had them for $399 for the last few months.
View Quote

I built mine before century offered them I have like 850 in mine :( but it was a fun build
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Hit the pheasant preserve Friday.  Getting ready for the Ames Ikes Swap meet this Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Waiting on an update from JES Reboring on a gorgeous modified Savage 1899 that followed me home from the Owatonna Cabelas a little while back.  It was modified sometime in the past by swapping painful original steel crescent butt plate for a vented recoil pad, and expertly refinished.  It's getting converted from 30-30 to 38-55 (an accurate and fun old-time round).
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Preparing for harvest... and then being subjected to Septic's posts about all the fun fall CCA training dates I can't go to
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Been going to school to be an electrician.   I basically go to school study and rise the motorcycle.   Looking forward to the cca long range class in October.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Been going to school to be an electrician.   I basically go to school study and rise the motorcycle.   Looking forward to the cca long range class in October.
View Quote
Is that from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance?

I am just trolling Arfcom because I want to still be an operator, but not go out and shoot and that kind of stuff.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I am just trolling Arfcom because I want to still be an operator, but not go out and shoot and that kind of stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am generally typing on my phone while taking a dump or something between classes.  If rise/ride is my only mistake I am doing ok.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:51:38 PM EDT
[#21]
I am in the process of building a sleeping platform in my truck bed for camping/off roading will have storage I am hoping to try it out some weekend before it gets real cold

Otherwise I installed 4 windows on my house finished up my re roofing project painted the house I still need to paint trim and the underside of porch and build a new front deck I can't wait to finish it all up I hope I can get my resale back out when I sell
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Biden's motorcade went past my apartment today after he finished lunch at the Waveland.

I was outside for it thanks to a heads up that he was in the area from a K9 officer who was picking up food after he finished traffic duty for crazy Joe's arrival.

Proudly stood on the sidewalk giving his dumbass the middle finger.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:34:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I took yesterday off spent all day working on tree stands fell in the creek crossing a log jam filled one boot with water and lost my Wiley x sunglasses in the process
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:41:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Biden's motorcade went past my apartment today after he finished lunch at the Waveland.

I was outside for it thanks to a heads up that he was in the area from a K9 officer who was picking up food after he finished traffic duty for crazy Joe's arrival.

View Quote

Nice

I hope every time one of these lands in a liberals hands they cry

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:58:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Nice

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac317/Iowaredneck/Mobile%20Uploads/20140910_103028_zps3kljhjxg.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac317/Iowaredneck/Mobile%20Uploads/20140910_103028_zps3kljhjxg.jpg

I like the stamp
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I like the stamp
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice

I like the stamp

+1, where do I get one?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#27]
http://www.2adefender.com/impeach-obama-rubber-stamp/

The day I get one back in change will be a happy day
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top