Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2014 1:08:41 PM EDT
Hello. I know this probably goes somewhere else but I just had knee surgery and I'm on a lot of painkillers so I'm in a daze so please cut me a break. I'm in Keokuk and I'm needing a gunsmith that can break a weld on a permed and pinned flash suppressor in order to remove the FSB.

Anyone know of someone that can do that in SE Iowa, or NE Missouri or eastern Illinois would work too. Thanks for any replies or help.

-VB
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#1]
There's one in Fairfield at the gunshop just off the square, and there's a guy in Bloomfield (Joe Morgan) that works on guns. That's only two I know of off hand.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 9:22:15 PM EDT
[#2]
great. thanks for the help
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure if John Dahl is still open in Fairfield.  He was when I lived there though.  Good guy
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#4]
My mistake! The one I quoted as just off the square in Faifield, is actually just off the square in Mt. Pleasant
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My mistake! The one I quoted as just off the square in Faifield, is actually just off the square in Mt. Pleasant
View Quote

Guns LTD
In Mt Pleasant
385-4080
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Just mail it to michael at cca.  Septic on here.  He will take care of it for you
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#7]
IM or e-mail member jntmjt1 (John Thomas), he's just across the river.

I live in FM & have taken my stuff to him for work. His rates are reasonable & you won't have to mail it, providing he's still working on rifles for business. Doesn't hurt to ask.

http://www.ar15.com/member/member.html?id=111652
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure if John Dahl is still open in Fairfield.  He was when I lived there though.  Good guy
View Quote

I think he is still open but dont think he ever did much gunsmithing

Question why are you removing your fsb?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:41:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I can help you out.  I do this type of work professionally, and I'm right across the river from you in Warsaw, IL.

John Thomas
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top