Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2014 8:24:33 AM EDT
Perhaps this should get circulated especially to areas where Democrats can see it. Braley threatens to sue a woman over a chicken that strayed onto his vacation property. The woman also uses the chickens as therapy for special needs children. Nice guy. Might make a few folks change their vote. Anything to keep that tool out of Harkins seat.

http://theiowarepublican.com/2014/braley-chicken/
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#1]
In the first place Dumocrats can only read what they want to read or stretch it into something they just know is better for you (not them).  One look at that overstuffed bonehead was more than enough for me and the frosting on the cake were his ads sometime back about how his Father served the country.  No mention of course that he never did any such thing.  So anyhow he can't do much of anything that would surprise me unless he did something by accident that made common sense.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Hope this spreads far and wide.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In the first place Dumocrats can only read what they want to read or stretch it into something they just know is better for you (not them).  One look at that overstuffed bonehead was more than enough for me and the frosting on the cake were his ads sometime back about how his Father served the country.  No mention of course that he never did any such thing.  So anyhow he can't do much of anything that would surprise me unless he did something by accident that made common sense.
View Quote

If we do not try we cannot ever win. I know how Dems are, the liberals are the ones who will not change, and I do know that even if they won't openly admit anything a seed can be planted that does effect them. Never say never. That is admitting defeat and will only lead to defeat. In order to win against the liberal tide we must keep trying no matter how uphill the fight seems.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 3:57:14 PM EDT
[#4]
How much does a chicken cost?
We ought to each buy him a chicken and have them delivered to his vacation home.
Might be funnier to sneak out there some night and drop off a coop and a couple dozen hens and 3 or 4 roosters.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 3:55:52 AM EDT
[#5]
What's even more amazing is the chicken owner is a registered Democrat. This story is getting national attention, which is good for Joni, it helps with fundraising.

How many of you know that if elected, Joni will be the first woman combat veteran to serve in the US Senate?
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#6]
it is as if braley is competing against himself for the asshattery award on a daily basis...

...the shit part is, this race will be a squeaker...  if we don't show up in mass numbers and convince others to do in november, we'll be saddled with mr. asshattery for 30+ years just like harkin...
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top