Posted: 6/24/2014 2:35:23 PM EDT
Summer goes by so fast....
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#1]
And here we go!

Michael what say you?
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody that wants to go to an awesome FREE shoot should come out to the Illinois Bullpup/Zombie shoot September 27 in Aurora, Illinois.  There will be three gun shoots, shooting from owing vehicles, and a bad ass hot machine gun line.  There will be M16's, AK's, RPD's, Thompsons, Steyr Augs, all full auto.  Come on out, it will be awesome.
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anybody that wants to go to an awesome FREE shoot should come out to the Illinois Bullpup/Zombie shoot September 27 in Aurora, Illinois.  There will be three gun shoots, shooting from owing vehicles, and a bad ass hot machine gun line.  There will be M16's, AK's, RPD's, Thompsons, Steyr Augs, all full auto.  Come on out, it will be awesome.
View Quote

But its in Illinois...
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
If there is a fall shoot I want to help setup again please
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Would love to go, but that's a 12 hr round trip for me in my gas guzzling truck.  If I did decide to go or car pool with others what are the firearm transportation laws in the state of satin? Can you start a new thread with details on the shoot?
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But its in Illinois...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But its in Illinois...

^^^^^^^^^^What he said.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 6:03:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I went to this three years ago and it was totally worth the drive.  That one was at the old Blackwater North, can't remember what it's called these days.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 6:31:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And here we go!

Michael what say you?
View Quote

well...  we need to define what we want to do and the content.  over the years we've had a machine gun shoot, ar15 build clinics, 3gun (lite), and others.

what are people WANTING?
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 7:28:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

well...  we need to define what we want to do and the content.  over the years we've had a machine gun shoot, ar15 build clinics, 3gun (lite), and others.

what are people WANTING?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And here we go!

Michael what say you?

what are people WANTING?

I'd love to do another 3 gun type event.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

what are people WANTING?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And here we go!

Michael what say you?

what are people WANTING?

I want to shoot machine guns!!

Please!
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 10:00:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Three gun match at Boone Sportsmans this Saturday.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Got any more info on this? I can't find anything, not sure where to look.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 12:47:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saturday is the 3-gun match in Boone, here are some more details:

Signup will be at 8:30 (or before if you get there).  Walk thru will be at 9.  We are making this more what you would expect for a "3-gun" match, so there will be using and transitioning rifle, shotgun and pistol, all in the same stage.  

On the North side of the range house, there will be 2 stages set up.  One stage will require rifle and pistol, the other stage will require rifle, pistol and shotgun.

On the South side, there will also be 2 stages, both stages will require the use of handgun and shotgun.

The "estimated" total round count will be:

rifle 35

handgun 72

shotgun 23

This is not IDPA, but for the most part, we will follow IDPA rules, with some obvious exceptions:

Pistol and rifles will be limited to 10 rounds loaded in the magazines.  Yes, all pistols can be loaded up to that.

Shotguns will start with 4 in the mag with the chamber empty and open, safety on.

The tactical rules of idpa will be followed, use of cover where available, retaining mags with ammo etc.  

Shotgun ammo will not be allowed any larger than 7.5 shot

Cost of match will be a measly $15.  If you can bring exact change, that will help (but not necessary).  I have trouble with higher level math like $20-$15=??.  Yes, I'm a Maxwell High graduate  :)

Most important thing to remember:  SAFETY!  It's "everyone's" business, not just the range officials.

Keep an eye on the weather, it looks like rain every day through the weekend.  We will not argue with lightening!  Check this site for updates on the match, and if you have any questions, feel free to give me a call.

This was the email from the yahoo IDPA group.  I don't plan on going.  The last three gun I went to gave me a heart attack.  Literally.

Boone runs a good match.  I've shot there a number of times over the years.  Jim runs a tight range, pay attention and you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And here we go!

Michael what say you?

what are people WANTING?

So what if we did a 4 GUN event?   shotgun, pistol, rifle, machine gun?
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm in for whatever.   Let me know how I can help out.

Thanks

Joe
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 3:59:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The tactical rules of idpa will be followed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The tactical rules of idpa will be followed

I was interested until that part.

4 gun sounds good.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 4:30:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Heck run mg and handgun I just wanna shoot a mg
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#18]
The club in Eddyville runs the same way,makes no sense to run IDPA rules, including a concealment garmet... for 3 gun, wtf?

I would like to see a more run and gun type 3-gun event, or a precision rifle shoot.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 5:43:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The club in Eddyville runs the same way,makes no sense to run IDPA rules, including a concealment garmet... for 3 gun, wtf?

I would like to see a more run and gun type 3-gun event, or a precision rifle shoot.
View Quote

The problem with three gun matches is they are a lot of work to organize.  For most clubs it closes the entire range down for most of the day.  The other problem (which many shooting sports suffer from) is you're on the range for five hours for five minutes of shooting.  We try to run one a year at Ames.  With 1,000 ,members we need to be careful how often we tie up the range.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 6:59:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Working most weekends really screws me over, tho  I've decided to commit to more ARFcom  events.  I had a lot of fun at the 3 gun shoot and the build day / MG shoots in the past have always been fun as well.  I'm in on anything that's decided!  
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

IDPA got rule happy a few years ago and alienated a lot of shooters.  Both Ames and Boone are IDPA-ish.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

IDPA got rule happy a few years ago and alienated a lot of shooters.  Both Ames and Boone are IDPA-ish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't want to de-rail thread, but yes. It's ridiculous when most guys spend the match talking about following the rules in each stage, etc. Fine for IDPA, but in 3-gun? The whole point is it's a game, figure out how to shoot the course the best way... Why make everyone shoot it exactly the same?

Anyways, might be fun to do a 2-gun w/ MG shoot. Just do carbine/pistol, hell, you could even require a sling and do some transitions? Didn't know if no shotgun would make setup easier. Then either do a seperate MG shoot or work a MG into a stage (Supressed FA SBR???? eh?)
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Don't want to de-rail thread, but yes. It's ridiculous when most guys spend the match talking about following the rules in each stage, etc. Fine for IDPA, but in 3-gun? The whole point is it's a game, figure out how to shoot the course the best way... Why make everyone shoot it exactly the same?

Anyways, might be fun to do a 2-gun w/ MG shoot. Just do carbine/pistol, hell, you could even require a sling and do some transitions? Didn't know if no shotgun would make setup easier. Then either do a seperate MG shoot or work a MG into a stage (Supressed FA SBR???? eh?)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm surprised something like a "2-gun" thing hasn't taken off.  I'd like to see something where you must retain both the carbine and pistol at all times during the stage with transitions as well as forced reloads.  There could be running or forced shooting on the move as well.  Something like what we see in the advanced carbine classes, but with multiple stages and scored like idpa or something.  

In other words I don't practice tactical shotgun shooting...lol.  I like playing with my 870, but I don't see any need to practice speed reloads or slug change overs with a shotgun.  I do practice carbine/pistol drills regularly though.  

I would also be interested in a tactical precision rifle type match.  Something like what I've heard about the urban sniper shoots although I've never been there myself.  It wouldn't have to be real long range.  Multiple targets at various ranges from 200 to 500 yards can be much more difficult with time limit induced stress as well as being forced to use multiple different shooting positions besides just prone.  

I need to do some competitions whether it be idpa or otherwise, but I just don't like the idea of spending several hours at a range to do a few minutes of shooting.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 12:55:03 PM EDT
[#25]

I need to do some competitions whether it be idpa or otherwise, but I just don't like the idea of spending several hours at a range to do a few minutes of shooting.

Unfortunately this is a problem with almost all shooting sports.  I've been on the range at Perry for 12 hours to shoot 50 rounds, sometimes only 30.  The only way around that is having multiple shooters run at the same time, somewhat like trap or skeet does it.  But that gets complicated due to safety and space considerations, especially with run and gun games.  

I don't know how your club operates but our board has always been of the opinion if you want to organize and run an activity, go for it.  The key is getting the people to actually do the work.  We have 1,000 members in our club and probably 25 of us do 99% of the work.  Setting up a two gun match isn't rocket science.  We've occasionally had a rifle stage in our IDPA matches just for fun.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Unfortunately this is a problem with almost all shooting sports.  I've been on the range at Perry for 12 hours to shoot 50 rounds, sometimes only 30.  The only way around that is having multiple shooters run at the same time, somewhat like trap or skeet does it.  But that gets complicated due to safety and space considerations, especially with run and gun games.  

I don't know how your club operates but our board has always been of the opinion if you want to organize and run an activity, go for it.  The key is getting the people to actually do the work.  We have 1,000 members in our club and probably 25 of us do 99% of the work.  Setting up a two gun match isn't rocket science.  We've occasionally had a rifle stage in our IDPA matches just for fun.
View Quote

I certainly don't blame the people setting up and running things for the wait time.  I understand that's just the way it is running something like that with several shooters.  Even though I wasn't at the last 3 gun I can appreciate the work the guys did to put on a good event.

I just shoot either on public land or a private location and set up my own drills.  I have idpa card board targets and stands.  I set up simple drills like the vtac or magpul drills nothing elaborate as a competition stage.  I have a timer and just work on personal bests.  I've gotten more into the precision shooting lately and even though I only have a spr type 223 I'm all about it.  I'm working on getting something much better so I can enjoy the long range stuff that much more.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 4:57:18 AM EDT
[#28]
but I just don't like the idea of spending several hours at a range to do a few minutes of shooting.
View Quote

Catch-22 for you. Anything that requires movement and transitions, etc. needs a WIDE berth for safety, which usually means one shooter at a time.... it's going to take a while.

Multiple targets at various ranges from 200 to 500 yards can be much more difficult with time limit induced stress as well as being forced to use multiple different shooting positions besides just prone.
View Quote

After seeing some of the shooting at 3-gun, a 500 yard off-position shoot is something you can practice at home... especially if you don't want to wait for hours
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 6:09:55 AM EDT
[#29]
My main wants are;

Want to move with many firing positions.
Want to shoot with rifle.
Want targets to go "BRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG" when I hit them so I know I hit them.
Want to engage multiple targets at different ranges from same firing positions.
Want to run same course a few times to try for improvement.
Want a high round count.
Want ham!
Want to hang out and bullshit with people who like tactical shooting.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 9:08:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Just for an example of what type of 2 gun stuff I would be interested in...

Simple 2 gun drill that people here would have fun doing:

Run the el president drill with rifle...after finishing the drill transition to handgun while maintaining possession of the rifle via sling...run the same el president drill with handgun...after completing drill with handgun top off and holster handgun...top off rifle while moving to next shooting location...At next shooting location using some type of obstacle for cover from kneeling position shoot 2 targets 2 times each from 50 yards...transition to weak side behind same obstacle and shoot 2 targets 2 times again...run to next position...shoot 2 idpa targets 5 times each from 7 yards A-zone hits just like el president penalties for shots outside A zone...then from this position drop prone and shoot one clay pigeon at 100 yards.  

Link Posted: 6/27/2014 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Understand that one of the biggest problems with doing this kind of stuff is you are having folks drop the rifle into a sling.  Slings fail.  If we get a bunch of people together and someone has a cheapo sling it can be a bad deal.  Mix cheap slings or people rushing because they want to go fast and you get a dropped rifle or unsafe crap.  I am a huge fan of this kind of stuff and I will do it on my own regularly but I don't particularly care to be in a group of people that I don't know doing it around me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Run the el president drill with rifle...after finishing the drill transition to handgun while maintaining possession of the rifle via sling...run the same el president drill with handgun...after completing drill with handgun top off and holster handgun...top off rifle while moving to next shooting location...At next shooting location using some type of obstacle for cover from kneeling position shoot 2 targets 2 times each from 50 yards...transition to weak side behind same obstacle and shoot 2 targets 2 times again...run to next position...shoot 2 idpa targets 5 times each from 7 yards A-zone hits just like el president penalties for shots outside A zone...then from this position drop prone and shoot one clay pigeon at 100 yards.  

Understand that one of the biggest problems with doing this kind of stuff is you are having folks drop the rifle into a sling.  Slings fail.  If we get a bunch of people together and someone has a cheapo sling it can be a bad deal.  Mix cheap slings or people rushing because they want to go fast and you get a dropped rifle or unsafe crap.  I am a huge fan of this kind of stuff and I will do it on my own regularly but I don't particularly care to be in a group of people that I don't know doing it around me.

A good safety brief and risk of being DQ'd for breaking safety rules would hopefully be enough for this group, but I understand your concern.  It's always good to push your limits and I do when I'm on my own, but you have to shoot as fast as you can not as fast as you want to.  I know there are a lot of good shooters here many better than me, but guys have to shoot to their ability and not try to go as fast as the ninjas.  Never trade liberty for security and never trade safety for speed.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have several slings that are 'high quality" I could bring for people as well as several QD sockets if that is your thing. My VTAC surely would do the job. I was practicing the other day with a sling and drawing my sidearm it's a lot harder to do then it looks especially for safety reasons (sweeping people) so i can understand that also.....
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah, I went to their last 3-gun match and it was very relaxed and fun.  I ran my USPSA production belt setup (inner/outer belt, DOH) and it was fine.  No concealment garments.  The only thing I didn't really care for was the limited round count on most of the stages - they didn't force shotgun reloads except on one stage.  But it was fun!  No limits on guns, one guy was running an optic on all three guns.  I shorted myself to 8+1 in the shotgun for sportsmanship's sake, but they would have let me run 10+1 and skip the reload on the one stage.

For any of y'all looking to hit a 3-gun match, check out this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3GunIowa/
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 7:04:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#36]
No kidding. Turned into the normal 3 gun debacle as always.....
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#37]
How about we come up with a date to start with, set up a single course to run pistol and rifle and go threw it twice, best time counts. Set up a sniper course firing from a single position with a dozen pieces of steel of various sizes from 100-200 yards. One shot per target hit or miss while timed. Each miss adds 5 seconds to your time. If we have time run it twice.  If septics cool with it I'd come down the day before to help set up and camp out somewhere in his yard for the night.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I like where your head is at.  the urban sniper shoot is structured closely to what you described the sniper as...as far as I know.  Out at septics though we are limited to about 80-120 meters.  The field we shot long range last year was able to do 800ish but that requires the field to be harvested...we could set dates but that is fall time.  I would be game for trying for brownells 500meter range and doing reduced size stuff there to work out some frustration as well as the 100 meter next door for rifle/pistol but my understanding is that they can be more strict with use of RSO and what can and cannot be done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about we come up with a date to start with, set up a single course to run pistol and rifle and go threw it twice, best time counts. Set up a sniper course firing from a single position with a dozen pieces of steel of various sizes from 100-200 yards. One shot per target hit or miss while timed. Each miss adds 5 seconds to your time. If we have time run it twice.  If septics cool with it I'd come down the day before to help set up and camp out somewhere in his yard for the night.

I like where your head is at.  the urban sniper shoot is structured closely to what you described the sniper as...as far as I know.  Out at septics though we are limited to about 80-120 meters.  The field we shot long range last year was able to do 800ish but that requires the field to be harvested...we could set dates but that is fall time.  I would be game for trying for brownells 500meter range and doing reduced size stuff there to work out some frustration as well as the 100 meter next door for rifle/pistol but my understanding is that they can be more strict with use of RSO and what can and cannot be done.

I'm fine with only going out to 120, I'm sure we could put something together to make it complicated.   Trying to shoot fast at moa targets at 100 yards is still a challenge just with out bullet drop compensation issues.  I'd be all for another long range shoot in October as well.  Would be fun to do an open shoot like before for a little bit to get a feel for the wind etc, and then turn it in to a timed competition out to maybe 500 yards so that people firing .556 can still reach out and get hits.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 1:08:24 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm up for meeting some guys at the brownells 500 yard range sometime even if it's just a fun shoot and bs session.  While I can see setting up an urban sniper course at 100 yards could be made very difficult it doesn't seem near as interesting when there is no doping the scope or hold overs involved.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2014 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I would be game for trying for brownells 500meter range and doing reduced size stuff there to work out some frustration as well as the 100 meter next door for rifle/pistol but my understanding is that they can be more strict with use of RSO and what can and cannot be done.
View Quote

I'm a Brownells/Big Springs RSO, and part of the problem is that most of the other RSO's are clay shooters.  They don't have an appreciation for what is safe to do with rifles & pistols on steel targets because they haven't been around it, and they've probably never witnessed a practical shooting competition.

That said, I don't think CCA has to deal with the normal RSO staff... but if you do I know at least two other Big Springs RSOs who are into AR's and pistols.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 9:03:12 AM EDT
[#42]
I didn't know just anybody could use that place. That would be cool.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Take the NRA RSO class with them and volunteer for 5 events per year.  There are some perks, honestly it's too far of a drive for me (which means it's way too far for you) but I did it to help out IFC basically.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 10:38:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

We called them a couple weeks ago about it.  The guy said Tuesday nights are $5 for the 500 yard range for public use.  Also, like Spart mentioned he said if you take the class and rso 5 events you get some perks.  I live close and have thought about doing that, but I've been very busy this last month.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We called them a couple weeks ago about it.  The guy said Tuesday nights are $5 for the 500 yard range for public use.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We called them a couple weeks ago about it.  The guy said Tuesday nights are $5 for the 500 yard range for public use.

You wouldn't want to piggyback on the public Tuesday nights, you can do better with more planning...
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You wouldn't want to piggyback on the public Tuesday nights, you can do better with more planning...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree I was just mentioning that in case anyone wanted to go on their own.  Do you know how many people they usually have on the Tuesday nights?  Do they allow setting up paper targets at different ranges like say both 300 and 500 for doing load development?
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Actually I don't, I've RSO'd on Thursday nights (trap/skeet/5 stand) but if I'm that far north on a Tuesday, I'm at AIPS shooting USPSA instead.

Different ranges would be fine for paper targets.  If you had a lot of guys I'm sure you'd be wanting to shoot steel, and most of the RSO's don't have a comfort level with shooting rifles at steel.  Brownells does not allow you to shoot rifles on steel the range owns.  From what I was told, if steel is being shot on the rifle ranges, the steel has to be at the back of the berm.  Which on the 500yd line means moving the firing line from under the shelter further downrange if you want to shoot less than 500yd.  That is what I was told when I asked the CRSO categorically about shooting steel on that range at varying distances.

Personally, I think that's overcautious and on that range as long as your rifle steel is at least 175-200yd from the shelter, you're not putting folks checking paper targets on the adjacent 100yd range in any danger.  And if they're all wearing eye pro constantly and not taking it off when their particular firing line is cold (which they shouldn't be doing anyway) you could put it as close as 50yd, your real limit being caliber and what the steel can handle.  But the RSO on the adjacent 100yd range should probably be made aware so he/she can stay on top of the eye pro situation.

But again, I've been around steel a lot and been hit with spall and a lot of the RSO's don't care much for the rifle/pistol stuff.  Spall can bruise you and maybe even cut you but if you have good eye pro and your steel isn't ate up with pockmarks, it's all superficial.  Most any USPSA competition would have the shotgunners cringing, but they get comfortable with skeet shooting on their range which has you constantly firing your gun close to the 180, so it's all relative.  I still get weirded out being on the trap range when the adjacent skeet range is running and hearing shot whistle past not 20 feet in front of my face.

If you all do an event in conjunction with CCA, I'm thinking you might be able to skip the normal RSO's if CCA reps are there.  Food for thought.  Talk to septic about it...
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#49]
I miss the days when a bunch of freedom addicts got together at CCA with some food, some firearms and a bunch of ammo... bring some friends and family along to INTRODUCE TO THE SPORT, and there wasn't all this overhead of planning and presumption.... when it was "FUN"!  I know there are a couple people that I would like to bring that haven’t been able to come in the past to be able to shoot the auto/suppressed stuff…

Hang out in the shop and talk and tinker...

I know a lot of people had a blast being able to shoot, and then later talk (brag) about shooting full-auto and suppressed weapons of today and yesteryear....
Nothing like flying lead and rambling stories to fill an afternoon... not all this "course of fire" and "round count" to worry about....

Michael/CCA is busy, and I think if we make it an “enjoyable day for the Ware family as our hosts, instead of trying to dictate and over plan, run everybody through with nothing left but the mess, this would go a lot smoother and not feel like a hectic vacation that you are glad when it is over.  Hell, we’re on “Page 2” and haven’t gotten anywhere.

How about the “annual” “”IAHTF  Picnic-Hang out- Have a good time-Bring what you got and some food to share and have a good time- Get Together””.....?
Just my $ .02

Link Posted: 7/6/2014 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#50]
redacted.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top