Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/23/2014 3:53:57 PM EDT
http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/kajtazovic-called-out-by-gun-rights-group/article_6e59a079-f030-5b09-80c5-8ce6c569b86c.html

Thanks IGO. For the record her personal info is available on the state website. She needs some education where suppressors are involved and she never answered any emails I sent.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#1]
she hates guns.  she's not real bright, but fun to look at...

either way, providing her a method to play the victim card against us isn't wise.  dorr is just trying to use the newspapers to push around his brand.  you guys do all the work, nra and ifc do all the work with the lobbying and organizing, and igo rolls up to get their name in the paper and take credit.

they'll continue to do this until you tell everyone you know about how they really work and what they're about.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I go out of my way to explain how toxic IGO is to the gun ownership cause...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]
She's straight out of Handgun Control Inc. and Illegal Mayors Against All Guns:

""The bottom line is that silencing devices on firearms disguise barely reduce the fact that a shot has been fired, and in a time where gun all violence is so prevalent lower than it has ever been before, I will always take the side of common-sense unconstitutional legislation that aims to protect disarm the people,” Kajtazovic said of that vote."
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:53:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I go out of my way to explain how toxic IGO is to the gun ownership cause...
View Quote

This when I originally heard the story I knew who would have done something stupid like this. Nothing like IGO making every gun owner look like a intolerable group that will kill you if you don't agree
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 6:37:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuck IGO.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 9:04:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fuck IGO.
View Quote

Ditto

disappointing that they have 45K likes on Facebook compared to the 10K IFC has
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#7]
IFC doesn't buy FB likes.  

If you do a google search you can literally buy likes on FB. Funny thing is IGO touts those likes as members and their own supporters believe it. I bet if you contacted them 9/10 would have no idea what IGO is.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
IFC doesn't buy FB likes.  

If you do a google search you can literally buy likes on FB. Funny thing is IGO touts those likes as members and their own supporters believe it. I bet if you contacted them 9/10 would have no idea what IGO is.
View Quote

true lol
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 10:01:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Needs more "Would smash"
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 3:28:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ditto

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck IGO.

Ditto

You can buy 'likes' on Facebook... I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Then again, they have a good name, and I can see how most Iowans would like their page.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 4:49:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Then again, they have a good name, and I can see how most Iowans would like their page.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck IGO.

Ditto

that's what they do.  they give anti gun zuckerburg money to push their brand to take more of your money.  pretty neat, huh?  IFC and NRA don't buy likes.  take a look at NAGR.  does anyone with two brain cells to rub together believe NAGR has more members than NRA???  I think NRA is four of five million at this point, and NAGR is about one tenth that or so.  yet if you paid attention to fb, you'd think NAGR ruled the earth...  hell of a scam they're running and IGO got their template from dudley at NAGR.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top